Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Mich Humane Society is having a photo contest
jaymz 08:36 PM 01-22-2011
I uploaded my wife's favorite photo of my puppy Laika that we adopted earlier last year.

http://www.michiganhumane.org/goto/laika

Please feel free to donate, as it is a good cause - and if you have adopted your pet from one of Michigan's Humane Society sites - upload your picture too!
[Reply]
Bill86 04:21 AM 01-23-2011
I had 2 cats from the Michigan Humane Society. One is no longer with us but the other is 14 and still kickin. I'll definitely do that.
[Reply]
jaymz 08:21 AM 01-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I had 2 cats from the Michigan Humane Society. One is no longer with us but the other is 14 and still kickin. I'll definitely do that.
Thanks! All three of my dogs I've owned were rescues from the Michigan Humane Society :-) They've all been great companions.

Recently we were driving down Ellesworth road in Ann Arbor, and a couple of beagles were running in the road a couple of cars in front of us. We pulled over and were able to get one in the car, but one got hit before we got to it. Long story short - the local pet emergency center took them in, checked them out and kept them overnight. The Humane Society picked them up the next day and their owner picked them up a couple days later.
[Reply]
Up