Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Cubans
icehog3 11:38 AM 01-09-2011
Originally Posted by cmitch:
And the foreign cruise lines make a fortune in their cigar shops saying the same thing.
But theirs are legal to bring into the U.S., Clayton, because they're not really Cubans. :-)
[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 11:41 AM 01-09-2011
Originally Posted by Dunkel:
Plan on keistering them, huh? :-)
Monte A's:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Katmancross 12:42 PM 01-10-2011
I just got an offer to do reviews for a foreign cigar outlet..wink, wink
[Reply]
Bill86 12:49 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by SSDVC:
I was checking out the duty free stuff in the Greek airport and the folks in the humidor said it is now legal to bring Cubans into the US. Anyone here anything about this??
I think once they hit land the people are okay to stay. So yeah it's been legal for a while. If you mean the cigars well Forgop is right the glass top Cohibas are the legal ones.

But why take the risk? Just get a Russian mail order bride.
[Reply]
kydsid 02:18 PM 01-10-2011
ps technically the glass top cohibas are illegal too. counterfeit goods afterall. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
justonemorestick 04:24 PM 01-10-2011
he has a point.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:07 PM 01-10-2011
Originally Posted by kydsid:
ps technically the glass top cohibas are illegal too. counterfeit goods afterall. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
Illegal to sell, not illegal to possess or import. :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 09:53 AM 01-11-2011
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Illegal to sell, not illegal to possess or import. :-)
somehow i knew you'd bust my nuts on that, so i will say we are actually both right. possession and import are extremely restricted though, to the point importing one box is illegal. all you can have is a single cigar for personal use.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
icehog3 10:32 AM 01-11-2011
Originally Posted by kydsid:
somehow i knew you'd bust my nuts on that, so i will say we are actually both right. possession and import are extremely restricted though, to the point importing one box is illegal. all you can have is a single cigar for personal use.
Posted via Mobile Device
C'mon, Jason, you know I have to bust 'em a little!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
sammyboy405 11:25 AM 01-16-2011
So I bought some Cigar "Items" When I was Abroad.. A Couple of years ago.. Knowing good in well if I got caught they'd seize them. I thought Id give it a whirl. Stuck them in my suitcase, wrapped them in my jeans.. and off I went. When I got home I had a Letter in my Suit case saying that it had been searched and if any items where missing they'd been seized and I could call some number and give this reference number to ask questions.

So here is the kicker.. That letter was in there but nothing was seized.. Everything made it back home. but Im sure with out a doubt that's my 1 time.
[Reply]
JDTexan 11:52 AM 01-16-2011
Trash the bands and the box, now you have Dominicans for reporting purposes. You might have Dominicans anyways, lol, J/K, kind of.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up