Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>C bid a little slow LOL
Dunkel 07:30 PM 01-06-2011
I got 2 e mails today from C bid. 1 was a "CigarBid.com Order Confirmation" and the 2nd was a "CigarBid.com Winning Bid Confirmation" e mail. I didn't remember placing a bid recently, but I opened the e-mails anyhow. Both e mails were from a bid I placed and won the lot on 10/29/10! Anyone else ever have this happen to them? It's pretty funny to me really. :-)
[Reply]
Springsman 07:32 PM 01-06-2011
huh...funny nope. I did get a coupon from them once though for losing an auction that I was highest bidder on... the system fawked up and gave the "winning" bid to the guy I had outbid like a day before...I thought it was lame to get a coupon but...meh.
[Reply]
Drez 08:02 PM 01-06-2011
i had a package arrive before i the shipping confirmation but nothing as late as yours doug lol. WOW thats funny.
[Reply]
Dunkel 04:45 PM 01-07-2011
Just an update. I got this e mail in response to my e mail to them asking why I'd get an e mail from an order over 2 months ago.

"Thanks for shopping with CigarBid! I apologize for any inconvenience; however our IT department cleared out our email systems. Any old emails that were "stuck” were pushed through and sent out. Your credit card was not authorized for any new charges. Again I apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks."

Makes sense now, I guess. LOL
[Reply]
Up