Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>6 Finger bags
Whynot 12:35 PM 01-05-2011
Since I have not had any luck rounding up 5 finger bags, has anyone tried these?
https://www.thepolybagstore.com/shop...imgVal=019_200

Slots should be about the same size, just wondering if anyone has actually used them, or ordered from this joint?

Thanks for any input.
[Reply]
stewshi 12:39 PM 01-05-2011
Maybe a phone call would help clarify things as they list special sizes available. I dont see a 6 compartment bag listed only see they divide them into 2's with different sized bags available.
[Reply]
Mr B 05:28 PM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by stewshi:
Maybe a phone call would help clarify things as they list special sizes available. I dont see a 6 compartment bag listed only see they divide them into 2's with different sized bags available.

X2
[Reply]
wayner123 02:40 PM 01-12-2011
I received a few of these bags when I was shopping different manufactures for the 5 Finger bags. They are poor quality. They are also not food safe poly.

I was going to respond to your other WTB, but you are in Turkey. The overseas shipping costs would be great. How many bags are you looking for? And are you at an APO?
[Reply]
Whynot 04:29 AM 01-15-2011
I have an APO address. I'm stationed at Incirlik. I jumped on the singles bag group buy, but I'm still hoping for another 5 finger buy. The last couple of times I sent folks cigars, I had to use 1 gallon zip locks and I always worry about the sticks damaging each other through friction.
[Reply]
Up