Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Almost to the end of our rope with probate issues
CBI_2 06:50 PM 01-05-2011
Hey Greg.
My wife is going to send this info to her niece and sister who are in the real estate and title businesses to see if they have anything helpful. Will let you know what they come up with.
[Reply]
BigAsh 07:34 PM 01-05-2011
Ain't entirely the system greg....that's the remnants of a poorly drafted will....damn I hate that....good luck brother
[Reply]
G G 07:39 PM 01-05-2011
Originally Posted by CBI_2:
Hey Greg.
My wife is going to send this info to her niece and sister who are in the real estate and title businesses to see if they have anything helpful. Will let you know what they come up with.
Thanks Paul.
Originally Posted by BigAsh:
Ain't entirely the system greg....that's the remnants of a poorly drafted will....damn I hate that....good luck brother
Well maybe, but the title company claims they are protecting themselves "in case someone tries to sue them down the road" but it seems to me that the defense or indemnity would be the judges order removing those individuals from being heirs in the estate. Or am I stupid? I have asked two other lawyers that same question and both of them agreed that would make sense, and what really scalds me is the fact that he title company states they dont care what the judge says. Why are we paying the judge all this money (taxpayers) if her rulings don't mean anything?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up