Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Aficionado..top 10 of 2010...
captain53 09:24 AM 01-07-2011
Read it for what it is worth - just the opinion of some people you don't know and nothing more. :-)

I read the list mostly to see if there are any that agree with me and later when looking for something new to try I might purchase 1 or 2 off the list just to compare.

I agree with Icehog's posts - not sure why people make such a big deal because it does not agree with their favorites. Jeez you don't even have to buy the magazine to get the list. :-)
[Reply]
TheRiddick 11:02 AM 01-07-2011
Originally Posted by wayner123:
While I agree that some and most who participate on forums will care less, we are in the minority as far as the overall cigar market is concerned. Furthermore, most B&M's that I have been to will display ratings from cigar mag or CA on the box itself.
MOST of cigar market, as you correctly pointed out, smokes the big corporate sticks: HdM, R&J, Punch, etc. Strange that you get that point, but miss the boat entirely. Most cigar smokers really don't care about Illusione, Liga and some such, given the quantities produced most of the market doesn't even see them. As you pointed out. High score or not...
[Reply]
wayner123 11:05 AM 01-07-2011
Originally Posted by TheRiddick:
MOST of cigar market, as you correctly pointed out, smokes the big corporate sticks: HdM, R&J, Punch, etc. Strange that you get that point, but miss the boat entirely. Most cigar smokers really don't care about Illusione, Liga and some such, given the quantities produced most of the market doesn't even see them. As you pointed out. High score or not...
How am I missing the boat entirely?? :-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 456
Up