Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Ft. Wayne, Ind. smoking spots
RevSmoke 02:17 PM 12-29-2010
OK, I will be in Ft. Wayne, Indiana Jan. 18-20. I know where the two Riegels stores are. I am assuming you can still smoke in them??? Are there any other places where you can go in Ft. Wayne to enjoy a cigar indoors?

Also, are there any Ft. Wayners on this board that will be around those days and interested in getting together for a stick?

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
BengalMan 03:20 PM 12-29-2010
Check out Esquire Cigar
http://www.esquirecigar.com/shop.php
[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 07:27 PM 12-29-2010
I might be able to find myself in "The Fort" if you have an afternoon available.

MCS
[Reply]
Ismith75 07:36 PM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by BengalMan:
Check out Esquire Cigar
http://www.esquirecigar.com/shop.php
Check out the middle picture in the third row :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:24 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I might be able to find myself in "The Fort" if you have an afternoon available.

MCS
I will be at Concordia Theological Seminary for a Symposia, a series of lectures by different speakers. Our day usually goes till about 5:00pm. Would that be early enough to get together? If so, Tues. 1/18, or Wed. 1/19 are the days to try this. Thursday we go till about 9:00pm as there is a banquet and a speaker that night.

[Reply]
MajorCaptSilly 05:44 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
I will be at Concordia Theological Seminary for a Symposia, a series of lectures by different speakers. Our day usually goes till about 5:00pm. Would that be early enough to get together? If so, Tues. 1/18, or Wed. 1/19 are the days to try this. Thursday we go till about 9:00pm as there is a banquet and a speaker that night.

I think I can do that. Let me find out which day works best. I probably won't know what kind of schedule I have for the month until later next week.

MCS
[Reply]
RevSmoke 08:42 PM 12-30-2010
Originally Posted by MajorCaptSilly:
I think I can do that. Let me find out which day works best. I probably won't know what kind of schedule I have for the month until later next week.

MCS
So, where we going to meet for this? Esquire? Boss's? I am not exactly familiar with the best place to meet for a herf in the Fort.
[Reply]
Up