Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>What crap did you get for Christmas...
Lautréamont 07:11 AM 12-28-2010
I got moldy native cultural sticks in unwelcome/unadvertised 5x5 packaging.:-)
Attached: Mouldy Cigar.jpg (111.0 KB) 
[Reply]
sikk50 10:49 AM 12-28-2010
Smoke em! Save you the money on your next penicillin shot
[Reply]
Lautréamont 01:11 PM 12-28-2010
Originally Posted by sikk50:
Smoke em! Save you the money on your next penicillin shot
Not to hijack the thread but the proprietor tried to convince me to keep them: ("It's plume," he said. Yeah, plume that is furry looking spots on 3 year old cigars stored in porous cardboard packaging; plume with no visible oils on the cigars' wrappers to promote crystalline formation -- that kind of plume.

It'll be awesome for his other customers when he mixes these back into his humidor so the plume spores can spread to improve all his cigars.
[Reply]
pektel 01:14 PM 12-28-2010
Dan, does the back of that shirt say "I'm thuper, thankth for athking"?
[Reply]
357 06:29 AM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Here is something my 87 year old grandma got me. Yeah, I am donating it to Goodwill:

I recommend that the ToE modify Dan's "Custom User Details" from "Reds = Hope for future" to make it say "President of the Streets" & lock it for at least a few months.
[Reply]
yourchoice 06:56 AM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
I recommend that the ToE modify Dan's "Custom User Details" from "Reds = Hope for future" to make it say "President of the Streets" & lock it for at least a few months.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:08 AM 12-29-2010
Originally Posted by 357:
Done :-)
[Reply]
DPD6030 02:22 PM 12-29-2010
They meant well but instead of getting me the calphon knives they got me some off brand POS knifes that feel like chit in your hands and barely cut chit. Oh well...I can still dream.
[Reply]
357 10:09 AM 01-04-2011
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
Done :-)
Thanks for the bump. Glad you liked the suggestion too.

It hurts me to say this but, I got a sweater vest. I hate sweater vests in general and I hate them even more since Jim Tressel (Ohio State football coach) is known around here as "The sweater vest".

Oh how I hate Ohio State. That said, I'd rather the Big Ten not go 0-6 in bowl games, so I will actually root for them tonight against Arkansas.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up