Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Coffee Discussion>School me...I'm taking notes
MarkinAZ 02:42 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
All of you just love to push don't you!?!?!? This is going to get ugly I see.

:-)...We're always here to support your new habit Jay.

The Guatemalan is a nice bean all by itself and you could have "The Coffee Co" do an expresso grind for you (if your using your Mr. Coffee maker or the Melitta one cupper).
[Reply]
Mister Moo 04:37 PM 12-19-2010
+1 Guat
or Costa Rican.
[Reply]
captain53 04:41 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by timj219:
IMO you can't go wrong by starting with Starbucks bags which you can find at many groceries. It's much better than a can, they sell many varieties, and alot of their coffee is fair trade or C.A.F.E or organic.
:-)
[Reply]
liltim 05:56 PM 12-19-2010
I've always been into the Starbucks Yukon blend but my new favorite is the 3 region blend. Hit me up at work and I'll hook you up with a bag. I would highly suggest getting a french press though. You get much more flavor from the coffee than the traditional drip.
[Reply]
bvilchez 07:05 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by liltim:
I've always been into the Starbucks Yukon blend but my new favorite is the 3 region blend. Hit me up at work and I'll hook you up with a bag. I would highly suggest getting a french press though. You get much more flavor from the coffee than the traditional drip.
I guess I'll see you tomorrow brother.

I didn't get to make it out today to go to The Coffee Co. The rain out here has been non-stop. One of those stay at home days if you understand.
[Reply]
liltim 09:55 PM 12-19-2010
Definitely send me a text tomorrow. I didn't leave the house today either. This rain sucks!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up