Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Off to Buffalo
mikethegoalie32 11:44 AM 12-14-2010
I will be in Buffalo for the World Jrs. Heard of a lot of cigar shops to visit. For those of you in the know, if you only had time to visit ONE cigar shop, which would it be?
[Reply]
Kreth 12:31 PM 12-14-2010
Can't help, but I was curious: are you travelling via shuffle? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
e-man67 01:07 PM 12-14-2010
I am no use...but get some wings.
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:19 PM 12-14-2010
Shuffling to Buffalo for Wings and Cigars -- sounds like a lot of fun :-)
[Reply]
Kreth 01:24 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by e-man67:
I am no use...but get some wings.
I ate at the Anchor Bar a few years ago, I was underwhelmed.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Sled Dog 01:36 PM 12-14-2010
Wish I could say our retail location was finished, so I will have to refer you to a different place... Nice Ash on Transit Rd in Depew is a nice place (about 10 mins outside Downtown Buffalo)

Best Wings.... check out Duffs, they are better than the hyped Anchor bar wings

enjoy your visit!
[Reply]
icehog3 01:39 PM 12-14-2010
Dunno about cigars, but enjoy the games! :-)
[Reply]
mikethegoalie32 01:42 PM 12-14-2010
Excuse my lingo rookie-ness, no idea what shuffle means :S. Also someone mentioned Virgils? The website shows a pretty massive walk in humidor, anyone know anything about them?
[Reply]
Kreth 01:52 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by mikethegoalie32:
Excuse my lingo rookie-ness, no idea what shuffle means :S. Also someone mentioned Virgils? The website shows a pretty massive walk in humidor, anyone know anything about them?
Shuffle Off To Buffalo, it's a tap-dancing technique. Also an old song and musical, IIRC.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
cobra03 03:19 PM 12-14-2010
Originally Posted by Sled Dog:
Wish I could say our retail location was finished, so I will have to refer you to a different place... Nice Ash on Transit Rd in Depew is a nice place (about 10 mins outside Downtown Buffalo)

Best Wings.... check out Duffs, they are better than the hyped Anchor bar wings

enjoy your visit!
I second both of these. I live a bout 5-10 mins away from both . Rob at Nice Ash runs a good store. for $7 you can smoke in the private lounge with pool table, darts, poker flat screen and more.Or if you just want a nice place to smoke and drink some good beers i recommend Alternative Brews on Sheridan dr. Duffs has the best wings in Buffalo IMHO. Let me know im always up for a herf
[Reply]
rharris 07:35 PM 12-14-2010
I have been to the Virgil ave Tobbaconnist shop and it was awesome. My brother in law lives just a few minutes away. Very nice staff and great selection.
[Reply]
mwawrzyniec 02:49 PM 01-02-2011
Nice Ash on transit gets my vote for Cigar shop, Duffs is hands down the best place for wings.
[Reply]
Up