Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>New Purchase .. So Far So Good.
sammyboy405 08:54 PM 12-08-2010
Ok Got My First two boxes in from Cigarbids (VERY Dangerous Site) LOL Man you can get some super Cheap stuff in there if you pay attention and compare prices.

Got a Xikar Genesis Single Flame Lighter for 20 bucks

A 5 Pack of 5 Vegas "A" Aristotle's Churchill for 15

And Im dreading this I should of did more research before I bought them. But who knows they may turn out good. I got a 20Pk Brick of Flor del Todo Maduro Churchill for 19.00 not a super deal on that one but still cheaper after shipping and such..

So Now My Humidor is PACKED. I got 2 more Humidors on the way I got a standard nothing fancy one for 10 bucks. and then I got a 5 Vegas Branded one coming for 7 bucks.

I getting close to the Point of where I need to start looking into getting like a Wine Fridge and Customizing it to be a Larger Humidor. :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 08:59 PM 12-08-2010
COOLIDOR! 120-150 quart. Cheapest most reliable humidor.

All the Xikar products I have tried are fantastic. I have the Trezo and exodus lights. Xi, MTX cutters along with a 009 punch on the way.

Can't go wrong with what you bought but that site does get dangerous.
[Reply]
Chingas 09:01 PM 12-08-2010
Addicts!:-)
[Reply]
sammyboy405 09:04 PM 12-08-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Dude, You just dont know... when me and mpd340 go out together our wives cringe knowing we are man shopping. haha :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 09:57 PM 12-08-2010

Eh I've only bought 2 things off Cbid. After getting drunk and a bit overly competitive I refuse to buy anything else on Cbid anymore.

That and cigarsatyourprice gets more of my $$$. I just picked up a 5'er of Camacho 2010 libertys for $62, that's with 2nd day shipping!
[Reply]
Chingas 10:10 PM 12-08-2010
Ahh so dangerous. Yet satisfying. You intrigued me to log on for the first time in a few months. Hey, the layout changed. Ok, I got some lighters. Most of mine suck.
[Reply]
Bill86 10:15 PM 12-08-2010
Ahh so dangerous. Yet satisfying. You intrigued me to log on for the first time in a few months. Hey, the layout changed. Ok, I got some lighters. Most of mine suck.
Yeah that site is just too good, if they had everything in stock.......I would be a poor poor man.

I've been on an accessory binge lately so far I own:
Xikar Trezo
Xikar Exodus
Xikar 009 Punch (on the way)
Xikar MTX Scissors
Xikar Xi
Palio
Bugatti lighter
Prometheus H cutter God of Fire (on the way)

Going to look into more lighters though, I think I have enough cutters....maybe.
[Reply]
T.G 10:51 PM 12-08-2010
Originally Posted by Bill86:
Yeah that site is just too good, if they had everything in stock.......I would be a poor poor man.
I think he's talking about cbid bro.

PS: when you get a pickup tag from the post office that states "package too large - pick up at counter" (or something like that) and the clerk brings out a box from Cbid that is 2'x2'x3' and you don't remember buying anything, that's when you KNOW you did some good fracking drunk bidding.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:08 AM 12-09-2010
I haven't bought anything off cbid in months. The bidding wars are getting crazy. Why pay more off an auction site when I can get it cheaper off cigarsatyourprice.com?
[Reply]
sammyboy405 02:43 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
I haven't bought anything off cbid in months. The bidding wars are getting crazy. Why pay more off an auction site when I can get it cheaper off cigarsatyourprice.com?

Oh Im sure to compare prices before I Bid I put a Max price of what im willing to pay making sure its cheaper than I can get it from a store or online. and I make 1 bid.. if I get out bid from my Max.. I dont increase it.

I will have to check out cigarsatyourprice.com
[Reply]
floydpink 03:19 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by maninblack:
Never knew about them but sure do now. 100 bucks accepted for a box of Short Stories.
[Reply]
Chingas 09:25 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by T.G:
I think he's talking about cbid bro.
On the money Brother!:-)
[Reply]
joeobx 09:43 PM 12-09-2010
C-Bid can be a good site if you know your prices.........and not lit to bad when your bidding :-)
[Reply]
sammyboy405 08:31 PM 12-10-2010
Sat out in the Garage tonight with some little floor heaters, my Guitar, lots of beer and those Flor Del Todo's and I must admit yes they are kinda trashy tasting when comparing to the normal cigars ive been smoking.. but they burn quick, and are pretty much like smoking a cigar flavored Marlboro Light. Easy to Draw, not to heavy on the smoke, and burn pretty quick. Now anything over a robusto I usually start to turn a shade of green. But this was a Churchill and I gotta say I smoked the entire thing and I enjoyed not the taste and flavor but that is was a good quick cigar to burn and and enjoy right quick. For all the bad reviews ive heard about them i was hesitant to even try them. But I will smoke those just when I want a good quick cigar to burn though.
[Reply]
DonAustin 08:17 PM 12-11-2010
Nothing wrong with that brother! Hope you enjoy them!
[Reply]
Bayou Tiger 12:16 PM 12-13-2010
How is "cigars at your price"? I order quite a bit off cigarbid but this other site looks pretty cool. How low do they accept offers? Thanks folks
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 04:59 PM 12-13-2010
Since this was bumped anyways, does cigarsatyourprice restock regularly or are some permanently out of stock?
[Reply]
Up