Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Mock what is in my car will you?
Conch Republican 12:58 PM 12-02-2010
Call me :-) I dont care...
THIS is why I ALWAYS have cigars (and other crap) in my car. I dont care if the wrapper flakes off...if I am stranded, I will survive and I will have cigars (and matches)!!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/02/new...ex.html?hpt=T1
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:03 PM 12-02-2010
I don't blame you. I am the same way. I always have with me: cigars, lighters, matches, gun, blanket, gloves, hat, tools, etc.

I need to add food and water to my supplies too. Thanks for the reminder.
[Reply]
TripleF 01:08 PM 12-02-2010
You'd probably host the snowed-in party at your vehicle!!

You have a flashlight?
[Reply]
forgop 01:12 PM 12-02-2010
Better make sure you have the iPhone charger so you can kill that time as well. :-)

Could you imagine 12 hours with a dead smart phone and no book?
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:45 PM 12-02-2010
I always have my cigars, ligter and cutter with me. I almost alway have my car charger for my iPhone with me and I usually have my Kindle as well.

My car always has a stash of water and protein bars, a blanket or two and some hats and gloves, so I'm good to go :-)

(I carry all this because one time we were coming back from central Oregon the week after labor day and got stuck going over pass through Mount Hood by an unexpected snow storm. Stuck for hours with an infant... what a drag that was!)
[Reply]
BigAsh 01:50 PM 12-02-2010
I just keep one thing....a book....
"99 Reasons NOT to Live in Buffalo...and Wings Ain't One"

:-)
[Reply]
Conch Republican 03:23 PM 12-02-2010
Originally Posted by TripleF:
You'd probably host the snowed-in party at your vehicle!!

You have a flashlight?
In the bag with my Fire Department gear!! Would need an iPhone charger...have 1 for the blackberry, but not the toy.

This is why people carry MRE's :-)
[Reply]
kydsid 03:47 PM 12-02-2010
That is a road that is impassable? WTF? Although Alaskans come with different standards. The kind that get you pulled over on the east coast during the worst snow storm of the year on a highway that has been closed for 8 hours. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Up