Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Can anyone help me sort this measly selection?
Emjaysmash 04:26 PM 12-05-2010
Do you want a full blown wooden humidor, or a cheap alternative?

I'm rocking a tupperware container with some RH beads in my dorm room now. Rock solid!
[Reply]
TheFool 04:36 PM 12-05-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
Do you want a full blown wooden humidor, or a cheap alternative?

I'm rocking a tupperware container with some RH beads in my dorm room now. Rock solid!

I've been talking to Bill about what the best affordable options are, and I'm looking into a 48 qt cooler and a half pound of beads, still a little pricey, but it should be more than enough space (for now)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 04:46 PM 12-05-2010
Originally Posted by TheFool:
I've been talking to Bill about what the best affordable options are, and I'm looking into a 48 qt cooler and a half pound of beads, still a little pricey, but it should be more than enough space (for now)
It seems a bit pricey now, but it's definitely worth it! Good luck!
[Reply]
TheFool 04:57 PM 12-05-2010
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash:
It seems a bit pricey now, but it's definitely worth it! Good luck!
Thanks, I'm getting pretty excited
[Reply]
Cattani 07:53 PM 12-05-2010
I second the "stay away from the Devil site" post. I've spent well over double what I wanted to this month on cigars from that damn site. There's a ton of deals to be had, but be sure to show some self-restraint!
[Reply]
TheFool 07:58 PM 12-05-2010
Originally Posted by Cattani:
I second the "stay away from the Devil site" post. I've spent well over double what I wanted to this month on cigars from that damn site. There's a ton of deals to be had, but be sure to show some self-restraint!
HA ha I guess ignorance will really be my Saviour here, at least for a while. . . :-)
[Reply]
Bill86 08:04 PM 12-05-2010
IMO as far as the "devil site" I've been on there a bunch of times and only ordered 2 things on one night. Scoring stuff cheap there doesn't really happen that often. I see people bidding stupid prices on everything. Although if it's a holiday you can score some stuff on the SUPER cheap because every idiot is off that site and with relatives/family. No offense or anything.........
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up