Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Ever smoke two cigars at the same time?
Ratters 07:31 PM 11-30-2010
And not for comparison purposes?

Crappy day at work so felt the need for some vitamin N. Started smoking a Ruination, but I like to let my cigars rest a minute or two between puffs. So about halfway through the Ruination I lit up an Antano so I could puff more often. I found the flavors to really be complimentary and very enjoyable. May have to do this more often. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:33 PM 11-30-2010
If I start this...my sticks will be gone in half the time. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
markem 07:34 PM 11-30-2010
You need to go for a ride with Mo the Man. He pretty much always has 4-5 lit when driving, or so I'm told :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 07:42 PM 11-30-2010
Puff-Puff-No Need To Pass.
[Reply]
Doctorossi 07:44 PM 11-30-2010
Keep a stack of wrapper leaves around and you can strap 'em together. :-)
[Reply]
CRIMPS 08:03 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
If I start this...my sticks will be gone in half the time. :-) :-) :-)
I have seen your purchases lately... This is like receiving 2 consecutive life sentences. If you smoked two at a time... you still be good to go for... a long time :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 08:41 PM 11-30-2010
Steve, you must have really been hurttin' for vitamin N!!!
[Reply]
nick2021 09:12 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
lol
[Reply]
bobarian 09:41 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
:-) Hope tomorrow is a better day my friend. Either way its a day closer to Saturday! :-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:46 AM 12-01-2010
2? how about 4 "Aldrin style"?

[Reply]
CoreyD 11:10 AM 12-01-2010
Originally Posted by Ratters:
And not for comparison purposes?

Crappy day at work so felt the need for some vitamin N. Started smoking a Ruination, but I like to let my cigars rest a minute or two between puffs. So about halfway through the Ruination I lit up an Antano so I could puff more often. I found the flavors to really be complimentary and very enjoyable. May have to do this more often. :-)
Oh my however I find the Man O' War Ruination mild in beginning but still that may be to much nicotine for this young lad...what size were these bad boys? although the combination of flavors yet make it mystique and entrancing, sounds like a science project I may have to try but by cutting both up and mixing it together in a wrapper and rerolling with the choppy handywork of my hand and i think I may of found a purpose for some of the natural paste, but don't wanna ruin 2 good cigars for an experiment. I have smoked 2 right after each other with a 5-10 min rest in between but like I said that may be to much at once
[Reply]
Ratters 06:34 PM 12-01-2010
I had a belicoso. Yeah, they aren't as strong as their rep, but have good flavor. I actually really like the regular MOW a lot.

We have a person in our group that does reblends with cubans and ccs. They actually come out very interesting. But going back and forth with the two smokes was actually pretty interesting and entertaining. May do it again this evening. :-)
[Reply]
Up