Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Kicking myself
Killian 07:35 PM 11-29-2010
I was in Vegas last week and swung by Casa Fuente in the Forum Shops. I had a terrible head cold and the last thing on my mind was buying or smoking a cigar......so I didnt!:-)
Now I am kicking myself for not getting anything.
What a dumb@$$!
It is Vegas so they are pretty high priced, but that humi is stacked.
[Reply]
cigarlvr 07:38 PM 11-29-2010
They do have a great selection and the girls are just as good. I always stop by to get a few smokes and a mojito as they are great
[Reply]
dwoodward 07:44 PM 11-29-2010
Casa Fuente supposedly has its own brand cigar as well that can ONLY be bought in the shop... You are right, bad choice. lol

Oh well, nobody goes to Vegas just once. lol :-)
[Reply]
Dukeuni 08:12 PM 11-29-2010
Yup, the Casa Fuente house cigar is really good. I had my parents pick me up 2 lanceros and 2 corona gordas when they went last month.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
JJG 09:36 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Dukeuni:
Yup, the Casa Fuente house cigar is really good. I had my parents pick me up 2 lanceros and 2 corona gordas when they went last month.
Posted via Mobile Device

My parents usually make it out to Vegas twice a year and yeah, they don't even ask if I want them to bring me anything anymore. They just grab a couple Casa Fuentes. :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:48 PM 11-29-2010
I was there a couple of weeks ago and can't imagine not picking something up!

I got a couple of Casa Fuente Lanceros!!!

:-)
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 09:56 PM 11-29-2010
There's always next time Cassidy:-)

[Reply]
jsd 11:49 PM 11-29-2010
Casa Fuente smokes are among my favorites. Best line made by Fuente IMO.
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 02:45 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by jsd:
Casa Fuente smokes are among my favorites. Best line made by Fuente IMO.
Really good cigars . If I was closer to the Casa , there would definitely be more CF's in my humidor .
[Reply]
retro_cigar 02:48 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by Killian:
I was in Vegas last week and swung by Casa Fuente in the Forum Shops. I had a terrible head cold and the last thing on my mind was buying or smoking a cigar......so I didnt!:-)
Now I am kicking myself for not getting anything.
What a dumb@$$!
It is Vegas so they are pretty high priced, but that humi is stacked.
Dude; Casa fuente prob has some of the best prices for cigar on the strip. Tax is already included in the price of the stick. An not grabbing a few sticks; shame; I was little ticked off though last time I went; they were fresh out of double robusto casa fuente cigar; so ended up with a box of the corona. Maybe next time around.
[Reply]
Killian 02:52 PM 11-30-2010
Hopefully I will be fortunate enough to get back out there next summer. I won't make the same mistake twice! The scenery is very nice in the shop. It's also a good location to people watch.
There is always next time!
[Reply]
retro_cigar 02:57 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by Killian:
Hopefully I will be fortunate enough to get back out there next summer. I won't make the same mistake twice! The scenery is very nice in the shop. It's also a good location to people watch.
There is always next time!
ONE YEAR! I make a fuss about making the 3 hour drive from So Cali; now i don't feel to bad; Had; one big problem with casa fuente; the drinks are OVER priced. It's like a pinky pour of single malt; not two finger pour here. Rather; grab a few sticks an head up to rumbar.
[Reply]
Up