Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>A reflection on my time here
Sauer Grapes 08:37 PM 11-26-2010
It's no secret this is a great place. I usually don't do these type of posts, but I was thinking about something today. For some reason, our old home came up in my thoughts for the first time in a long, long time. Then, I realized something.

I have now been a member here longer than I was over at the old place. I mean, this place felt like home right away because of all the great people that came over, but I can't believe how quickly time flies.

Anyway, thank you to the TOE for starting this place, and I hope to spend several more years with my friends here.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:52 PM 11-26-2010
Great post...

:-) too
[Reply]
hotreds 08:55 PM 11-26-2010
Yup- I remember when CS fell apart, I was lost for a while until CA really got off the ground. I think there were at least two other attempts to duplicate CS by former members there, but these did not succeed- to my knowledge. Happily, CA is up and running well, and most former CS members are now here, and we are getting new members almost daily. BRAVO and kudos to all involved!
[Reply]
boonedoggle 09:04 PM 11-26-2010
I agree with you guys. I actually do not think I've fully recovered. Hell, I don't know if I ever will. I guess it's just circumstances and things that change over the years. I hope to be retired from the military in approx. 1 1/2 years, so I don't know how things will pan out by then, but we will see. Thanks for posting David. He was one of my first herf buds back in the day. :-)
[Reply]
Knip23 09:21 PM 11-26-2010
Great post, I love this place, and I'm extreamly proud and happy to be an inmate here.

Knip.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:09 AM 11-27-2010
I know I can speak for the ToE when I say we are thankful for every member here, and for what you all have made this community.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:52 AM 11-27-2010
Thanks To The TOE & All The Members For All You Do!:-):-)
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:21 AM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I know I can speak for the ToE when I say we are thankful for every member here, and for what you all have made this community.
That's right! :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 07:43 AM 11-27-2010
I love this place and all the members here. Some more than others, LOL.
[Reply]
Superbad 07:55 AM 11-27-2010
This place is very special. I love it here too!
[Reply]
nozero 09:16 PM 11-27-2010
GREAT place ya'll TOE! Keep up the outstanding job you've done since this site came into existence.

:-)
[Reply]
Up