< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Adding Water Directly to Beads
Da Klugs 09:43 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
:-) :-)
he he....
[Reply]
icehog3 09:54 AM 11-18-2010
David says pouring water directly on the beads may cause them to crack, but will not effect their ability to work. Worst "side-effect" of cracking is the dust that can be created when the beads are dry.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 09:54 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by bobarian:
When I dont feel like digging around for the bag that is on the bottom, I just spray water on the glass door and let the moisture be absorbed by the beads. :-)
Whoa, that's genius! Great idea :-)
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:27 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
David says pouring water directly on the beads may cause them to crack, but will not effect their ability to work. Worst "side-effect" of cracking is the dust that can be created when the beads are dry.
I don't understand; why would Heartfelt supply a syringe to apply water if doing so can cause them to crack?
[Reply]
icehog3 10:32 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by Subvet642:
I don't understand; why would Heartfelt supply a syringe to apply water if doing so can cause them to crack?
For the tubes, Darren, although I just use the spritz bottle for those too. I think the cracking warning if for pouring water directly on the beads.
[Reply]
Subvet642 11:09 AM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by icehog3:
For the tubes, Darren, although I just use the spritz bottle for those too. I think the cracking warning if for pouring water directly on the beads.
Thanks, that's good to know. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up