Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>1st up close experience...
CBI_2 07:16 PM 11-10-2010
with NASCAR. The Crown Royal sponsored car showed up at the liquor store where I work this afternoon. The guy fired it up and revved it a few times. This produced some whoops and hollers from some of those that had gathered. The guy said that'll bring the redneck out of a city slicker.

It was pretty cool to see and hear up close. A co-worker got a picture of me with it.

[Reply]
ChicagoWhiteSox 09:18 PM 11-10-2010
That's awesome Paul:-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 09:38 PM 11-10-2010
Very cool Paul, hopefully next time you'll take it around the block a few times:-)
[Reply]
macms 09:40 PM 11-10-2010
Amazing cars aren't they Paul. I got a chance to see one (I think it was the Bud car) at a Checker Auto Parts store last summer. I spent a long time looking at how it was put together. Hell, there wasn't one thing original that I could tell. I don't know if it brings out the red neck, but it sure brought out the kid in me. :-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 06:30 AM 11-11-2010
That's sweet! A few years ago a local Home Depot had Stewart's car out front and fired it up. It was great. :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 06:32 AM 11-11-2010
Very cool brother. very cool. Did you get us a little Crown for the EPIC weekend? :-)
[Reply]
CBI_2 11:21 PM 11-11-2010
Originally Posted by Sailchaser:
Very cool Paul, hopefully next time you'll take it around the block a few times:-)
Don't I wish. :-)
Originally Posted by macms:
Amazing cars aren't they Paul. I got a chance to see one (I think it was the Bud car) at a Checker Auto Parts store last summer. I spent a long time looking at how it was put together. Hell, there wasn't one thing original that I could tell. I don't know if it brings out the red neck, but it sure brought out the kid in me. :-)
Yea it was interesting to look under the hood. Shows it ceased to be STOCK car racing a long time ago. Still pretty cool.
[Reply]
Up