Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Does anyone know how to get a hold of Chasden?
Sauer Grapes 10:40 PM 11-05-2010
I've tried the email address I have for him as well as contacting him through his site to no avail. Does anyone regularly have contact with him?
[Reply]
icehog3 11:22 PM 11-05-2010
My understanding was that he injured himself (his hand) back in August and has not been responding to e-mail inquiries since then.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 11:34 PM 11-05-2010
Is someone else running his new website? It seems to be getting updated (occasionally at least).
[Reply]
icehog3 11:39 PM 11-05-2010
Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes:
Is someone else running his new website? It seems to be getting updated (occasionally at least).
I sure don't know, David, I was basing my info off of updates a couple of his friends were posting on another thread in August and September.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 11:41 PM 11-05-2010
No problem. Thanks Tom!
[Reply]
Eleven 05:33 AM 11-06-2010
I'm guessing if he isn't responding there is a good reason. I haven't spoken to him in months, but even back then (July) he was swamped and I mean just that.

His entire house was turned over to the business, boxes and mailing materials in the living room, assembly and workshops in the old bedrooms, not to mention his actual shop being crammed with work.

And this was all before he hurt his hand. It's amazing that when you have the idea to work from home that you will have more time, just the opposite happens. Happened to me too.
[Reply]
thebayratt 05:03 AM 11-07-2010
Try this one:

chasden (at) chasidorhumidors (dot) com

I've been waiting about 3 months on mine......
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 01:51 PM 11-07-2010
Yeah, I'm going on a year. In his defense, I told him to take his time as it was a replacement a quality control issue. That being said, I didn't think it would take longer than last spring.
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 04:36 PM 11-19-2010
Has anyone heard from him the past two weeks? I've sent him a number of emails through both his site and two email addresses I have for him. His site is being updated. I've been told twice (both several months ago) he was going to send me the shipping info shortly.
[Reply]
Up