Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>How do you like the Davidoff blends?
GolfNut 03:40 PM 10-23-2010
As a huge Davidoff cigar fan, I just today saw they offer Pipe tobacco too. How do you folks like it?
[Reply]
ninjavanish 04:34 PM 10-23-2010
The Red tin and the green tin are my favorite. I haven't had any in a while but I remember the red tin seemed pleasantly Mapley... I think the ones that I tried all came in the rectangular tins with white/colored lids (red/green/blue).

I know they make others (or have made in the past)

I remember that I enjoyed the ones that I had.

I would much rather have some Rattray's Charles Mixture or some Nording hunter blends.

(BTW I opened the Labrador last night... it smelled like the inside of a Starbucks... if there was a Starbucks in Heaven.)
[Reply]
GolfNut 06:16 PM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by ninjavanish:

(BTW I opened the Labrador last night... it smelled like the inside of a Starbucks... if there was a Starbucks in Heaven.)
(better than opening a Starbucks and it smelling like a Labrador! :-))
:-) Glad it was a hit! And what kind of Heaven would it be if there WASN'T a Starbucks?! :-)
[Reply]
Slow Triathlete 07:04 AM 10-25-2010
Their Flake Medallions are good. But they seem to be the same as some other cheaper spun tobacco flakes.
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 08:03 PM 10-25-2010
I like Royalty, nice light english good for mornings. Flake Medallions are pretty good too, but you can find better I think. Aside from those two not a fan of the rest of them.
[Reply]
GolfNut 08:05 PM 10-25-2010
Hmmm, guess they don't sound worth the trouble. Thanks. :-)
[Reply]
Nefari0us 08:27 PM 10-25-2010
Davidoff Flake Medallions YUM!
[Reply]
Nefari0us 08:28 PM 10-25-2010
and davidoff also makes cigarettes
[Reply]
Up