Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>Enemy AC-130 Above!
replicant_argent 03:30 PM 10-20-2010
wait... black ops?
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:30 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Colorblind, so team matches still suck for me, simple patch for black and white or selectable colors.. but they haven't done it.
<< free for all ho.
If it moves, it dies.

Not as good as many, but then again, I am old, slow and stupid.
Holy sh*t I never even thought of that. Yeah that would have to be a pain in the ass. Especially if you were playing HQ Ricochet or something. Damn that must be frustrating.

Originally Posted by awsmith4:
How do you get that?

My user name is the same here and there, hit me up. I am bad about wearing my mic but I will gladly play.
Reach your 10 killstreak reward with no killstreaks equipped. It doesn't sound very difficult but I am nowhere near as good as some of the guys I play with.

I'm the same with the mic. Because of my surround-sound, I always end up with a mic that's always open and everyone gets to listen to that nice echo sound lol
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:34 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
wait... black ops?
The new Call of Duty coming out 11-9-10
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:35 PM 10-20-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
Holy sh*t I never even thought of that. Yeah that would have to be a pain in the ass. Especially if you were playing HQ Ricochet or something. Damn that must be frustrating.

Reach your 10 killstreak reward with no killstreaks equipped. It doesn't sound very difficult but I am nowhere near as good as some of the guys I play with.

I'm the same with the mic. Because of my surround-sound, I always end up with a mic that's always open and everyone gets to listen to that nice echo sound lol
That actually would be hard for me, I usually need my lower killstreaks to get me to the higher ones
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:37 PM 10-20-2010
I'm the exact same way. I rely on those 6,7 and 8 killstreak rewards. Hell its hard enough to get those most of the time. Although I can't believe some of the people I see getting all of theirs within a minute or two. I once had a guy drop a nuke 2 minutes into the round.
[Reply]
awsmith4 03:40 PM 10-20-2010
I'm the exact same way. I rely on those 6,7 and 8 killstreak rewards. Hell its hard enough to get those most of the time. Although I can't believe some of the people I see getting all of theirs within a minute or two. I once had a guy drop a nuke 2 minutes into the round.
See Ucubed

Yeah to get the Wargasm tag I equipped the 3-4-5 kill killstreaks and used Hardline. Still took me a few games :-)
[Reply]
yachties23 03:45 PM 10-20-2010
Enemy of the state was a tough one to get, last surviving member of a team, and kill 3 opponents.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 03:48 PM 10-20-2010
Yeah Ucubed is pretty hard-core. I've played a few rounds with him, hell I just follow his ass around and pick up any stragglers ROFL!

I feel you Chris. I always get so nervous when I'm the last guy left alive on the team because you know that everyone else is watching your cam and yelling at the screen when you do something stupid.... like walk right into a claymore in plain view. Not saying I've ever done this :-)
[Reply]
Superbad 04:03 PM 10-23-2010
I need to start playing MW2 again.
[Reply]
4WheelVFR 10:15 PM 10-23-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ringtones.html

Trying to think if "tango sucka" (that's what I hear) would be good everytime I get a txt msg. :-)
Yup, I love "tango sucka". If that was a ringtone or message alert, I'd be all over that.
[Reply]
yachties23 09:54 AM 10-24-2010
Yeah Ucubed is pretty hard-core. I've played a few rounds with him, hell I just follow his ass around and pick up any stragglers ROFL!

I feel you Chris. I always get so nervous when I'm the last guy left alive on the team because you know that everyone else is watching your cam and yelling at the screen when you do something stupid.... like walk right into a claymore in plain view. Not saying I've ever done this :-)
I've kinda strayed away from HQ and search lately, because they are the most abused games on xbox, so I'm glad I picked that one up while I could.

Got omnicide the other night. Kill an entire team within 10 seconds, not too bad when you get a chopper gunner and they are all bunched up.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:39 PM 10-26-2010
Sweet! I've been trying to switch up guns lately and try new ones out that I'm not intimately familiar with. I know, last couple weeks before Black Ops is a hell of a time to do that but hey its fun.

Right now working with the Mini Uzi w/ Silencer and the Famas w/ extended mags. What's everybody shooting with?
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 03:05 PM 10-31-2010
This new leaked video from Black Ops has me pumped for the new zombie mode

http://kotaku.com/5677841/you-wont-b...duty-black-ops

Beyond awesome :-)
[Reply]
awsmith4 10:44 PM 10-31-2010
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:

That looks AWESOME!!!

9 days and I can't wait!

:-)
[Reply]
stewshi 11:56 PM 10-31-2010
Niiiiiiice havent played much video games lately but ill have to pick up the controller for this ...... any specials out there for pre-ordering worth mentioning?
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 11:07 AM 11-01-2010
Not really.... free wallpapers and crap like that. Nothing really worth it. It turns out I won't be able to stand in line for this one when it comes out. So I'll just have Amazon deliver it that day.

Stewart what's up bro? We should play some PS3 together :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:43 AM 11-01-2010
Originally Posted by VirtualSmitty:

That is sweet! :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 11:47 AM 11-01-2010
I am trying to get through my 4th prestige now before black ops come out. I am at 53 now. Once I hit 70 again, I am doing nothing but noob tubing until black ops

Look me up on XBL. Tag - 'iChip'
[Reply]
stewshi 05:58 PM 11-01-2010
Not really.... free wallpapers and crap like that. Nothing really worth it. It turns out I won't be able to stand in line for this one when it comes out. So I'll just have Amazon deliver it that day.

Stewart what's up bro? We should play some PS3 together :-)
hmmmm to buy Black ops on PS3 or Xbox now????? man I usually get it for xbox due to the multiplayer and games on PS3 for the graphics. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up