Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Cornhole Boards....who has ordered them online?
hscmit 08:34 AM 10-08-2010

It's a pretty simple project. If you don't mind them looking a little homemade.

I knocked them out in about 45 minutes apiece and Jess painted them in a afternoon.
[Reply]
357 08:41 AM 10-08-2010
My step-dad has the tablesaw & other wood working tools. He's working on two pair for me now. I'm thinking with 4 boards I will put the 4 Detroit pro sports teams logos on them. I'll post some pics once their done.
[Reply]
Subvet642 10:10 AM 10-08-2010
Uuh..Heh Heh...Cornhole.

[Reply]
innova 10:18 AM 10-22-2010
Ok, last set for awhile, figured I'd share.

-innova
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:23 AM 10-22-2010
Awesome stuff! How much would a set cost?
[Reply]
replicant_argent 10:38 AM 10-22-2010
Image[/quote]

Innova, those are all absolutely gorgeous! How are you doing the logos so nicely? (Unless it is your secret, in which case I completely understand) Also, did you use laminate flooring for the wood tone cohiba version? Great touch on the lighting as well. I would be proud to own a set of those, whether made by myself or anyone else, as long as they looked that good. :-)
Props, sir.
[Reply]
innova 10:43 AM 10-22-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Innova, those are all absolutely gorgeous! How are you doing the logos so nicely? (Unless it is your secret, in which case I completely understand) Also, did you use laminate flooring for the wood tone cohiba version? Great touch on the lighting as well. I would be proud to own a set of those, whether made by myself or anyone else, as long as they looked that good. :-)
Props, sir.
Logos are done using various camera equipment and photoshop, and thanks for the props! :-)

Didn't use laminate for the Cohiba board. It was done with birch and matching stain in the aisle at Lowe's with a box of CoRo's in my hand :-)

-innova
[Reply]
357 12:27 PM 10-22-2010
Innova,

You're beautiful work has me second guessing. My step-dad has one board finished and is almost done with the second. However, they are not painted. That part is up to me. I was leaning toward a sports theme, but you have me thinking about my favorite cigars instead. Simon Bolivar would look good front and center. I'm going to have to do some homework on how to get it done.

Thanks,
Mike
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up