Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>Tom Brady in Car Accident
massphatness 06:10 AM 09-09-2010
Local news in Boston just broke in to report that Brady was involved in a "severe" car accident this morning. Details are vague, but apparently a mini-van and an Audi were involved. Jaws of life were used, but it's not clear which vehcile Brady was in. They're saying he did suffer injuries, but the extent is not known.

I'm no Pats fan, but here's hoping he's OK.
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 06:14 AM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by massphatness:
Local news in Boston just broke in to report that Brady was involved in a "severe" car accident this morning. Details are vague, but apparently a mini-van and an Audi were involved. Jaws of life were used, but it's not clear which vehcile Brady was in. They're saying he did suffer injuries, but the extent is not known.

I'm no Pats fan, but here's hoping he's OK.
Wow....you scooped ESPN, nothing on the website at least.

That sounds bad, I do hope he's okay.
[Reply]
jonumberone 06:17 AM 09-09-2010
Necn reporting he refused transport to hospital only stating he was "shaken"
[Reply]
JDTexan 06:17 AM 09-09-2010
I hope he is ok, had some trough breaks lately.
[Reply]
chachee52 06:20 AM 09-09-2010
Fox, I know!! The wife was watching it, just reported he was transported to B.Y. but was only shaken.
[Reply]
Parshooter 06:23 AM 09-09-2010
Well if Gisele needs comforting... :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 06:26 AM 09-09-2010
I hope he isn't hurt. I don't want any excuses for when we beat him on Sunday :-)
[Reply]
357 06:40 AM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by Parshooter:
Well if Gisele needs comforting... :-)
Gotta love that self sacrificing attitude....:-)

Hope Tom's OK.
[Reply]
OLS 06:45 AM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by JDTexan:
I hope he is ok, had some trough breaks lately.
Yep, trottin around with super-hot super-models is tough work.
[Reply]
chachee52 07:06 AM 09-09-2010
Just saw video of the scene and them removing the cars. I'm going to assume that Tom was NOT in the mini van. But it looks like the Audi rear ended the mini van pretty good. The rear of the van was SMOOSHED in!!!
http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/l...-car-accident/
[Reply]
357 07:16 AM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by OLS:
Yep, knocking up super-hot super-models is tough work.
Correction...
[Reply]
Starscream 05:58 PM 09-09-2010
I really hate to sound like an @$$hole, but I hope he's ok b/c he's the starting QB on my fantasy team. From this point I hear he's not seriously injured and I hope he doesn't use this as an excuse to miss any playing time.

If he's seriously hurt, thoughts and prayers go out to him, but I hear he's ok.
[Reply]
Starscream 06:02 PM 09-09-2010
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
I hope he isn't hurt. I don't want any excuses for when we beat him on Sunday :-)
We'll beat Pujols before you beat Brady.:-)
[Reply]
taltos 07:16 AM 09-10-2010
He practiced yesterday and seemed to be ok. The driver of the mini van was given a citation for running a red light and has a driving record a mile long. I think what really happened was that the van driver drove around Matt Light's car and then hit Brady.:-)
[Reply]
Up