Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 11192021
Sports>Patriots Fans
Wanger 08:17 AM 02-07-2012
Originally Posted by massphatness:
They'll trade down for 8 thirds and 12 fourths.

And they'll make the playoffs again.

And my torment will continue.
LMAO!!!:-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 11:06 AM 02-07-2012
Clock was not in their favor once again. I did not think they were a Superbowl team, but oh well. There's next season. Giants won fair and square.

Wes and Hernandez had to drop the ball on this game of all games?
[Reply]
Bruins Fan 01:03 PM 09-10-2012
Looks like another trip to the Super Bowl?
All I can say is WOW..How about the two first round draft picks already impact players. :-)
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:44 PM 09-10-2012
Originally Posted by Bruins Fan:
Looks like another trip to the Super Bowl?
All I can say is WOW..How about the two first round draft picks already impact players. :-)
85 is living up to what Ocho Cinco only dreamed he'd achieve on the Pats. We are looking Super Bowl bound already. Hopefully a younger crew won't be as beat up come the Playoff's.

Really liking what I am seeing. Could you believe their rushing game! Brady has got to real happy that they can run the ball some too. Keeping the defense on their toes.
[Reply]
MikeyC 09:26 PM 09-10-2012
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
85 is living up to what Ocho Cinco only dreamed he'd achieve on the Pats. We are looking Super Bowl bound already. Hopefully a younger crew won't be as beat up come the Playoff's.

Really liking what I am seeing. Could you believe their rushing game! Brady has got to real happy that they can run the ball some too. Keeping the defense on their toes.
Pats did look real good this week. I'm not declaring them Superbowl champs just yet. I want to see them do this a few weeks in a row. This is too small of a body of work to make any kind of judgement.

However, watching this game did make me . . . :-)
[Reply]
BHalbrooks 08:49 PM 09-11-2012
Should be another great year for Tom Brady & Company.
Just got a DVR today to record some College and NFL games, since I work 2/3 Sundays and Saturdays
[Reply]
VTDragon 01:38 PM 09-27-2012
Well now we're 1 -2 and Belicheck's pocket is $50K lighter. You need a bit more control there coach.
The good:
* The regular refs are back -starting tonight
* This young team has had their wakeup call (I hope)
* The schedule is looking a LOT softer from here out
* Welker will be rested for the important games at the end of the season
* B Lloyd is "catching" on pretty well
* Ridley has not fumbled (you know I hated to write that, I sense a curse coming)
* Brady

The bad:
* Hernandez
* This team needs to step it up to show it can beat the NFL's elite teams, especially the O-Line and secondary (still)
* McDaniels late game play calling. As the old Vermonter said "you dance with the one who brung ya" .... can't be a nice pass/run mix until the fourth quarter and then abandon the pass altogether when you need to hold onto it.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 01:48 PM 09-27-2012
The recievers could do better getting open, especially in their play againn AZ. I'd like to see our Defense have an impact on the QB more.

I am digging Lloyd and he should have great numbers by season end.
[Reply]
massphatness 02:47 PM 09-27-2012
<<<<< Bills fan

Interested to see if the Bills free agent spending on the D-line pays dividends Sunday. Brady just isn't Brady when he gets pressure up the middle.
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 08:17 AM 10-02-2012
Wow, have you ever seen better punting and special teams from the Pats? Just amazing every punt they did against the Bills.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 11192021
Up