Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>This sucks...
GolfNut 04:53 PM 08-26-2010
Only have access to the internet via my Blackberry right now. Computer is FUBAR'D for now and it'll be a couple weeks to get it back online.
These forums are just tough to navigate on these phones.
I'll try not to miss any pm's and will work at keeping up on the posts.
Been a crappy week and then this to top it all off. Not fun at all.
I'm gonna go find a cigar, and a beer and see what else there is to do since I can't surf the forums! Geez
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
pnoon 04:58 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by GolfNut:
Only have access to the internet via my Blackberry right now. Computer is FUBAR'D for now and it'll be a couple weeks to get it back online.
These forums are just tough to navigate on these phones.
I'll try not to miss any pm's and will work at keeping up on the posts.
Been a crappy week and then this to top it all off. Not fun at all.
I'm gonna go find a cigar, and a beer and see what else there is to do since I can't surf the forums! Geez
Posted via Mobile Device
Forrest, Are you using the Mobile version of the site?

m.cigarasylum.com

It'll help.
[Reply]
Gophernut 05:08 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Forrest, Are you using the Mobile version of the site?

m.cigarasylum.com

It'll help.
Works like a champ on my blackberry! Great for those nights in the garage when the laptop is just too warm or heavy to keep on your lap!
[Reply]
GolfNut 06:26 PM 08-26-2010
Originally Posted by Gophernut:
Works like a champ on my blackberry! Great for those nights in the garage when the laptop is just too warm or heavy to keep on your lap!
Yeah, I use the mobile site. Just not as easy as the computer. Images don't load auto, plus I'm just being a whiny little *****. :-) been one of those weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chingas 11:01 PM 08-26-2010
Yeah, I use the mobile site. Just not as easy as the computer. Images don't load auto, plus I'm just being a whiny little *****. been one of those weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last week you're laying the beating on Brothers and this week you're crying about internet?:-):-)(Laughing smiley x2) Snap out of it Brother!:-)(smiley slapping his knee really hard) I think you need to Bomb yourself to cheer yourself up!:-):-)(head banger x2)

Man typing out those smiley's suck. Get your **** fixed already will ya!
[Reply]
GolfNut 11:28 PM 08-26-2010
Its this f'ing tiny screen and tiny keyboard. Lol. I think you're right though, I should get bombed. (I think that's what you said) I,ve got a nearly full bottle of Patron Anejo Tequila that should do the trick!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Chingas 08:30 AM 08-27-2010
Its this f'ing tiny screen and tiny keyboard. Lol. I think you're right though, I should get bombed. (I think that's what you said) I,ve got a nearly full bottle of Patron Anejo Tequila that should do the trick!
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)

Here's to hoping things get Better, SOON!:-)
[Reply]
Up