Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Not just the cigar...
pektel 04:04 PM 08-01-2010
Maybe it's the third glass of appleton estate rum. But I.m quickly realizing that i equally enjoy both the smoke (even if the current smoke happens to be a cheap cuban rounds robusto) and the reflection time to enjoy the current moment. It's not very often when i can just sit back and enjoy life. Cheers, mates :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 04:05 PM 08-01-2010
Thats what it is all about Brother, Gotta love it!!!
[Reply]
G G 04:06 PM 08-01-2010
woohoo. :-)
[Reply]
bscottskangum 04:06 PM 08-01-2010
Enjoy Brother. One of the things I love about cigars is the excuse it gives me to just slow down, relax, and get away
[Reply]
Mugen910 04:07 PM 08-01-2010
Attend a herf...any cigar in the company of great Botls and Sotls are even better.

Cheers pektel.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
longknocker 04:09 PM 08-01-2010
This Is What It's All About!:-)
[Reply]
pektel 04:22 PM 08-01-2010
thanks again for the warm welcome, gents. Truly a great community here. That's a great idea mugen. Don.t know if there's any remotely near me. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere. I'll most definitely drive the couple hundred miles to the minneapolis area to attend one though. I've been wondering what botl means. Think i may have it figured out finally!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:24 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by pektel:
thanks again for the warm welcome, gents. Truly a great community here. That's a great idea mugen. Don.t know if there's any remotely near me. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere. I'll most definitely drive the couple hundred miles to the minneapolis area to attend one though. I've been wondering what botl means. Think i may have it figured out finally!
Smoking Cigars Is Great, But Herfs Are "Awesome"! Just Do It!:-)
[Reply]
Chingas 06:12 PM 08-01-2010
You got the right mindset Brother of the Leaf. And Bao is spot on, enjoying a smoke around fellow BOTL's and SOTL's is something to hold on too. I treat every cigar like a mini adventure. That keeps the passion strong for me.
[Reply]
pektel 07:34 PM 08-01-2010
thanks chingas. Looks like i was correct it the acronym too. Now i just have to wait for my first shipment to come in to enjoy my next hour of peace. Gonna check out if there are any herf's in my area once they come in.
[Reply]
maninblack 07:52 PM 08-01-2010
And down the slippery slope you've gone! You hit the nail on the head on why myself and most others here smoke. Welcome to the darkside brother!
[Reply]
dwoodward 08:50 PM 08-01-2010
pektel where in MN are you from?
[Reply]
pnoon 08:55 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by Mugen910:
Attend a herf...any cigar in the company of great Botls and Sotls are even better.

Cheers pektel.
Posted via Mobile Device
:-)
You're a fart smeller . . . er . . . smart feller.
[Reply]
pektel 09:05 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by dwoodward:
pektel where in MN are you from?
born, raised, and still live in grand rapids. About halfway between bemidji and duluth.
[Reply]
Mugen910 09:10 PM 08-01-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
:-)
You're a fart smeller . . . er . . . smart feller.
I've been known to be both! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Up