Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Slip Slide Slippety...
bsmokin 09:12 PM 07-29-2010
I think it's pretty official at this point... I have a problem. But it's a 'good' problem.... I think.... :-)

I keep going online and filling up my shopping cart with boxes of gars based on the great recommendations from CA BOTLs from the reviews, etc. I find myself adding 1 box.... 2 boxes.... 3 boxes....4....5... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Luckily (depending on your point of view), the last few days I've been doing this I've managed to step away unscathed so far. Anyone else find they do this? This is kinda sick, right? But, I just know that I'm going to pull the trigger here shortly for another order.... then another ...

I'm slippin REALLY fast! I just ordered a 70 ct cooler that's on it's way, and I've GOT to fill it up with some sticks, right?

Someone PLEASE wrap me in my straight jacket now.... lock me up.... and throw away the key. Just let me bring my cigars :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 09:14 PM 07-29-2010
That 70 count will last you about 2 weeks. Better get a 150qt cooler for the spill over. Been there done that!!!!
[Reply]
Chingas 09:16 PM 07-29-2010
Originally Posted by Ogre3239:
That 70 count will last you about 2 weeks. Better get a 150qt cooler for the spill over. Been there done that!!!!
This man is ultra intelligent.
[Reply]
SaltyMcGee 09:25 PM 07-29-2010
[Reply]
bsmokin 09:06 AM 07-30-2010
ugh. I just did it. through two different sites to get better prices, taking advantage of specials... my heart is pounding hard. my wife is gonna kill me. don't even ask how many boxes... Let's just say I'll have something for the cooler now ...
[Reply]
bsmokin 09:40 AM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by SaltyMcGee:
My father in law has a cooler like that on his boat. Given that we never catch fish enough to put in it, I may as well use it for cigars!!! :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 09:52 AM 07-30-2010
Originally Posted by bsmokin:
ugh. I just did it. through two different sites to get better prices, taking advantage of specials... my heart is pounding hard. my wife is gonna kill me. don't even ask how many boxes... Let's just say I'll have something for the cooler now ...
Pics when they come in!!! Can't wait to see the damage!
[Reply]
Up