Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
General Discussion>Changing my name....
LasciviousXXX 01:53 PM 07-27-2010
LOL, thanks Scott. Glad to know you think of me as a big dumb looking fun to be around kind of guy HAHAHA! :-)

Here ya go on pronunciation
[Reply]
shilala 01:57 PM 07-27-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
LOL, thanks Scott. Glad to know you think of me as a big dumb looking fun to be around kind of guy HAHAHA! :-)

Thanks brother, that's exactly what I thought. It was a lucky guess. :-)
[Reply]
Chingas 01:57 PM 07-27-2010

Maybe this will help...Tear...

The audio clip was awesome, reminded me of learning the alphabet in the 2nd grade!
[Reply]
darkleeroy 01:59 PM 07-27-2010
I'm still learning the alphabet... i before e except after c.
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 02:04 PM 07-27-2010
Unless its a ý ... in which case... you're screwed :-)
[Reply]
TheLostGringo 02:14 PM 07-27-2010
Originally Posted by Chingas:
Congrats Brother. I suppose I am one of the few that have already gone thru the process. I changed my name when I was 23 after using my nickname as common practice since I was 11 or 12.

It's a long and daunting process. I did it all myself, you can hire a lawyer for like $500 to do the legal legwork but it's really not that bad. A few court appearances, a few notices in the local paper and a few forms to fill out. The worst is when it's all done and you need to apply for a new BC, SS card and change all your credit card info, etc. Believe it or not, the one that gave me the most trouble was my energy company!

Do yourself a favor and when it's all said and done, before you leave the court with the approval, get about ten motorized copies of the last form signed by the judge...you'll need it for EVERYTHING!

You need a hand with anything, just let me know.
I did the same except I went with about 30 notarized copies, think I have less then 10 left.
[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 03:31 PM 07-27-2010
It's a little known fact, but prior to Dustin changing his name, there were exactly 95 people named Týr in the entire country. Now, with Dustin joining the group, we have, yep, you guessed it:

Please Click Me
[Reply]
longknocker 03:56 PM 07-27-2010

Thanks For The Clarification, "Tyr"!:-) Congrats on the Change!:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 05:15 PM 07-27-2010
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
It's a little known fact, but prior to Dustin changing his name, there were exactly 95 people named Týr in the entire country. Now, with Dustin joining the group, we have, yep, you guessed it:

Please Click Me
I didn't even click it and I know just what it is, Bill! Well played, Sir! :-) :-)
[Reply]
smitdavi 07:13 PM 07-27-2010
You know...Katie and I have been thinking about names for our children. Since our last name is Smith (my first name being David) we want to give our children a name that is unique and not often used. Not anything crazy like you said, but just something that isn't common. Leaders in the clubhouse currently are Graham, Hunter, Dominic (haven't got any girls names yet lol) I applaud you for taking this step. Sounds like you really put some thought into it. How did you break it to your mom?
[Reply]
MedicCook 07:25 PM 07-27-2010
Congrats on the name change Týr.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up