Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>The key to inner peace
Don Fernando 09:34 AM 07-16-2010
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, the res of the Chesescke a n a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr ow frigin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 09:58 AM 07-16-2010
:-)
[Reply]
Whee 10:01 AM 07-16-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, the res of the Chesescke a n a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr ow frigin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece
Sounds like a normal Saturday night.:-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:23 AM 07-16-2010
Nice!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
dyieldin 12:14 PM 07-16-2010
Ya know by golly, I think that's it! I plan to have everything finished before the wife gets home.
[Reply]
BlackDog 11:56 AM 07-24-2010
Ha ha! :-)
[Reply]
cort 11:57 AM 07-24-2010
YES!!!!!
[Reply]
BTcigars 01:05 PM 07-24-2010
Thats the true path to enlightenment :-)
[Reply]
G G 01:08 PM 07-24-2010
Nice Ferdie.:-)
[Reply]
Steve 01:49 PM 07-24-2010
Makes sense to me!

Thanks! :-)
[Reply]
Ogre 02:22 PM 07-24-2010
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Up