Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Sports>TriNations 2010
mithrilG60 09:38 AM 07-13-2010
Now that the FIFA World Cup has finished we can all turn our attention to a man's game and the build up towards the real World Cup next year :-)

Great result for the All Blacks in the first test of the TriNations last Sat at Eden Park. It looks like they've finally returned to form and are back to their characteristic game of attacking from depth, beautiful rugby to watch!

It's not very often you see the Boks outplayed in the physical aspects of the game and their attack and strategy coordination was very much lacking. The loss of du Preez at scrum half is going to have a big impact on their chances this year. It'll be very interesting to see how they respond this weekend in Wellington.

I'll also be intrigued to see how long it takes Bakkies Botha to convince SAR that he should return to elite play considering his 9 week ban for the headbutt on Jimmy Cowan is just the most recent in a long series of bans for questionable decision making.
[Reply]
gvarsity 06:38 PM 07-13-2010
As an old flyhalf there is no game I love more than Rugby. I miss having Setanta. In the southern hemisphere I have to root for the All Blacks.
[Reply]
Up