Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Since we're so Politically Correct.....
TripleF 11:09 AM 11-04-2008
I'd hate to see anyone's feelings get hurt. So maybe we can figure out a way to have both Presidential candidates be winners.

Then we could all do a group hug.
[Reply]
Da Klugs 11:11 AM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by TripleF:
I'd hate to see anyone's feelings get hurt. So maybe we can figure out a way to have both Presidential candidates be winners.

Sure .. elect Poker president. They at least would have someone to look up to, admire and ....well that always makes me feel like a winner. :-)
[Reply]
poker 11:15 AM 11-04-2008
Not me. I would turn this country into shambles. Plus if I ever had to travel to Australia and I saw a giant spider there, it would be, well, embarrassing. :-)

I still say Pnoon and Icehog3 in '08!
[Reply]
gnukfu 11:21 AM 11-04-2008
I figure that being able to go out and vote for someone makes us all winners. A lot of people have given their lives so we can do that. :-)
[Reply]
gorob23 11:21 AM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by Da Klugs:
Sure .. elect Poker president. They at least would have someone to look up to, admire and ....well that always makes me feel like a winner. :-)
THAT would be great. I throw us a HERF at The WHite House:-) Poker DUDE lets run in 4 years !

Rob :-)
[Reply]
Ace$nyper 11:26 AM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by TripleF:

If you were really PC you'd factor in the 3rd parties :-)
[Reply]
TripleF 11:34 AM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by Ace$nyper:
If you were really PC you'd factor in the 3rd parties :-)

Good point. But we're all still winners, that way no one's feelings get hurt. :-)
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 12:11 PM 11-04-2008
what if I don't think funnymantrip is a winner? I think he's a loser. He can't be a winner.
[Reply]
GKitty 12:38 PM 11-04-2008
I think we're all weiners. :-)
[Reply]
G G 01:20 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by gnukfu:
I figure that being able to go out and vote for someone makes us all winners. A lot of people have given their lives so we can do that. :-)
Amen brother.:-)
[Reply]
icantbejon 01:34 PM 11-04-2008
What if we just tell the loser that he is still special and that he's always going to be a winner in our eyes? Would that work? It's what we do for kids in school now and has really produced some solid citizens. :-)
[Reply]
GKitty 03:38 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by icantbejon:
What if we just tell the loser that he is still special and that he's always going to be a winner in our eyes? Would that work? It's what we do for kids in school now and has really produced some solid citizens. :-)
No Candidate Left Behind?

Don't even get me started.
[Reply]
DBall 03:53 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
No Candidate Left Behind?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
CBI_2 05:08 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by GKitty:
I think we're all weiners. :-)
I resemble that remark. :-)
[Reply]
Cigary 08:38 PM 11-04-2008
Originally Posted by icantbejon:

I was going to say something pithy but when I saw your avatar my brain just pi$$ed itself and now I have nothing to say!
[Reply]
Up