Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Graycliff 1666 Pirate
Tuxguy 07:46 PM 06-13-2010
This was the first cigar from Graycliff I have tried. I acquired this cigar from the Maduro whore himself,Kelmac from a PIF. It measures in at a 6 x 52 Torpedo shape. You can always find these on cbid at great prices. Matter of fact they are Joecigar.com deal of the day

First 1/3 of this smoke tasted like Coffee with cream and sugar. Very smooth and sweet

The second third still tasted like Coffee but could pick up on some hints of hazelnut

The final third tasted like dark coffee, i'm talking black.
The overall burn and draw were consistent the whole way through. This was not a real powerful maduro by any means. IMO it was more of a medium strength the whole way through out. I definitely would smoke this one again. Thanks again Mac for this smoke.
[Reply]
Kreth 07:57 PM 06-13-2010
Nice review, thanks. I'd never pay retail for these, but as you mentioned, they can always be found much cheaper. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 08:17 PM 06-13-2010
thanks - just came into one of these from a BOTL and am looking forward to trying it.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 08:19 PM 06-13-2010
Nice review. These are definitley great smokes that you can get for short money in a mazo.
[Reply]
Ogre 08:23 PM 06-13-2010
i have purchased a box of these from Cbid at a great price. I have really enjoyed them.
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:21 PM 06-13-2010
Nice review Jason...glad you enjoyed. :-)
[Reply]
GHC_Hambone 11:24 PM 06-13-2010
Sounds tasty! Nice review.
[Reply]
dccraft 02:17 PM 06-14-2010
Great review. These are really nice!
[Reply]
shilala 02:51 PM 06-14-2010
When these first came around, me and Chasden tried to smoke them. They were enough to gag a maggot off a gut wagon.
6 or 8 months later, they were exquisite.
A year after that, and they lost all their gas, but they are still a really good smoke.
The Graycliff Double Esprsso is like that, too. They have a real short window of greatness.
Tricky cigars are fun. :-)
Thanks for the review!!! :-)
[Reply]
Ratters 07:13 PM 06-14-2010
I like these but found the construction to be really hit and miss. Have a few left, should start smoking them again.
[Reply]
Up