Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cohiba Black Pequenos
Azaelius 04:28 PM 06-10-2010
Cohiba Black Pequenos

Anybody tried them? love 'em, hate 'em, whatever. I just want to know your opinions, as it's hard to find a decent review on these little sticks ANYWHERE, and I just bought a tin of 6 from CI and am anticipating them greatly.

Now besides those, are there any other small cigars you guys recommend? I have the 'Love of small cigars' thread bookmarked, so I've got a few great ideas. Just lookin for more!

Thanks guys! :-)
[Reply]
Tenor CS 04:34 PM 06-10-2010
I love these and the rocky patel juniors.
[Reply]
shilala 04:59 PM 06-10-2010
They're kinda "dark" tasting to me. Kinda like those black NC Montecristos, I forget what they're called. I thought I'd really like them, but found out that I didn't. I smoked what I had, but never got any more.
Padron Corticos are excellent. Sweet and delicious.
Tampa Sweethearts has a "Habanito" or some such thing in big bundles for little money. Also excellent. I wish I could remember my words right now, but I'm blank. Someone will help. :-)
[Reply]
whodeeni 06:33 PM 06-10-2010
I enjoy the hell out of them. And if a woman is a new cigar smoker, she can
actually stomach of these. At least my girl could....
[Reply]
Mr B 06:55 PM 06-10-2010
Not the Blacks, but I have to say, every one ot the Red Dot Pequenos in my pack were plugged badly. Just my 2c
[Reply]
Tenor CS 10:00 PM 06-10-2010
These are not an everyday smoke for me. I like them when I go to a place that allows cigarette smoking, but not cigars. I can usually sneak by with the mini cigars.
[Reply]
Azaelius 04:06 AM 06-20-2010
So! after my order of 6 Cohiba Black Pequenos arrived, and I let them sit in my humi for a bit, I have smoked two and have come to this conclusion:

MUST. HAVE. MORE.

Seriously! these little guys are great! packed with flavor ad VOLUMES of smoke, they always leave me wanting more, just because they're so darn delicious! Lots of cocoa and coffee and toast in tonight's. The first one I had was, unfortunately, a bit plugged till about halfway through, then it cleared up nicely. And the construction, though a little manky looking, is rock bloody solid. No WAY I'll end up unraveling it by accident, and I'm not scared of dropping it (at least until after I've lit it)

All in all, I think these will be a staple in my humidor, and I heartily recommend them.

:-)
[Reply]
nexprofit 02:27 PM 07-07-2011
CAO Brazilias
[Reply]
rharris 10:27 PM 07-07-2011
I really like the Partagas black prontos.
[Reply]
Up