Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Need Help In TX - Stolen Puppy in Dallas Area
captain53 02:13 PM 06-10-2010
I am posting this for a member of a Hunting Forum I belong to, his family is hurting very bad over this not to mention it is a very expensive Labrador Retriever Puppy. She was taken in Kaufman, TX which is in the Dallas Area. I have his contact info should anyone happen to have a tip for him.

Chocolate female Lab "Maggie" has been stolen in her crate in their screened in porch. I am just sick.... Maggie just turned 4 months when this happened. Richard Trotter who owns Maggie said that this happened sometime between 9 am - 12pm. on Tues June 1st. Maggie had a pink/green camo collar on. She weighs around 26lbs. The neighbor kids said they saw a Maroon SUV and a White Pickup around their house at that time. Please if you know of anything please let Richard know.... Please bring Maggie back.... and we ask for all prayers. Below is a picture of "Maggie" at 7 weeks. God Bless

Richard Trotter
Kaufman, TX

Attached:
[Reply]
DonnieW 02:16 PM 06-10-2010
Man that's a totally douche move. Thoughts and prayers they get her back.
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 02:33 PM 06-10-2010
Yes - probably won't be much of a help out here in AZ, but definitely wish the best and for an expedient reunion...
[Reply]
white_s2k 02:51 PM 06-10-2010
I'm about 10 minutes from Kaufman, I'll definitely keep an eye and ear out in the area and online. Hate to hear this happened, hope your friend gets her back.
[Reply]
kydsid 03:02 PM 06-10-2010
Man, the only thing worse than stealing a mans dog is stealing his kid.

Well unless you are my brother. He'll let you have his two girls and throw in $100. :-)
[Reply]
Brutus2600 03:03 PM 06-10-2010
I wish I knew anybody with a maroon suv or a white pickup...I'd go poking around their house immediately!

So unbelievable that somebody would actually steal a dog. That's almost as bad as kidnapping somebody's child :-)
[Reply]
Salvelinus 03:43 PM 06-10-2010
Best of luck finding your puppy. Seriously evil move stealing a dog.
[Reply]
shilala 03:58 PM 06-10-2010
My ex wife stole my dog. It's totally a douche move.
I'm pretty sure she stole this one, too.

Honestly, I can't think of how anyone could steal a person's dog. It's gotta be heartbreaking. Prayers that they find their pet.
[Reply]
E-Tx Surveyor 04:53 PM 06-10-2010
Prayers inbound. Completely evil move stealing someones dog, just unbelievable.
[Reply]
1badhog07 06:07 PM 06-10-2010
hope your friend gets maggie back...hate to hear this
[Reply]
themoneycollector 06:54 PM 06-10-2010
I hope they find their pet.

On another note, my sis-in-law had her pitbull stolen. She put up flyers and got a call from one of her neighbors saying they would give her the dog back for $300 no less. That was horrible and made me sick to my stomach when I heard a neighbor had it and was holding the poor dog ransom. She paid it out of fear that they would do something to the dog and didn't want to get the law involved because they could retaliate.
[Reply]
kelmac07 07:29 PM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by shilala:
My ex wife stole my dog. It's totally a douche move.
I'm pretty sure she stole this one, too.

Honestly, I can't think of how anyone could steal a person's dog. It's gotta be heartbreaking. Prayers that they find their pet.
Scott...you are off the chain man!! :-) :-)

Here's hoping for a fast reunion!!! Stealing a mans dog is as wrong as two boys in bed!!
[Reply]
bvilchez 07:40 PM 06-10-2010
YOU'VE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?! It's things like this that get my blood boiling. If my English bulldog was ever stolen and I found out who did it there would be hell to pay.

Who the hell would go steal a dog? That's just wrong.....wrong I tell you. Prayers sent that way.
[Reply]
Trouble 07:56 PM 06-10-2010
That is why my dog stays inside the house. Why get a dog and leave it outside? My dog is like a family member and I would never leave her outside on a porch in a cage.
[Reply]
Subvet642 06:45 AM 06-11-2010
Prayers inbound. There is a special place in Hell for @ssholes like that! :-)
[Reply]
Up