Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>American Idol - What a waste it has become
marge796 03:38 PM 05-27-2010
If the wife were to promise me sex I would try out for the damn show!!!

:-)

Chris.....
[Reply]
jonharky 03:44 PM 05-27-2010
the thing with reality shows is that it is cheaper for the networks than to have a show like 24 or something like that that is why 24 is gone and they AI is still here
[Reply]
kelmac07 04:32 PM 05-27-2010
While I too wanted Cyrstal to win...they marketed Lee just a tad more. You could tell about a month ago they wanted him to win. :-) :-) Not ot take anything away from him as he can sing. I will buy Crystals' album first.
[Reply]
JaKaacH 05:16 PM 05-27-2010
Originally Posted by The Poet:
That's what I said, save with more verbosity. :-)
What's verbosity mean? I'm so dumb because I watch TV...:-)
[Reply]
hotreds 06:06 PM 05-27-2010
"has become???!!!"
[Reply]
MedicCook 09:39 PM 05-27-2010
Crystal was my winner.
[Reply]
MarkinAZ 10:09 PM 05-27-2010
Waiting for Crystals CD myself. Hot voice:-)

Originally Posted by Blueface:
Won't see me watching it. Not even if the wife promises me sex...
Even if she brings a second woman in the mix?:-):-)

[Reply]
Scottw 10:17 PM 05-27-2010
Guys, at the end of the day, DARRELL is the American Idol, Simon would agree.
[Reply]
captain53 08:36 AM 05-28-2010
IMHO - whole thing is rigged.:-) Anyway this year there was a total lack of talent but from the choices given I would definitely go with Crystal. There is a big advantage to 2nd place though - you do not owe your soul to Simon Cowl and more often than not the 2nd place finisher has done better in the long term.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:35 PM 05-29-2010
The only thing good about American Idol is that it keeps my wife busy watching the TV while I go outside and smoke a fine cigar. :-)
[Reply]
kiwi michelle 08:39 PM 05-29-2010
Mamasox rocks!! Lee was just a little mediocre for me. Loved Adam last year and thought that Sioban was going to grew instead of putter out this year. Gonna miss Simon as his comments were another highlight of the show.

Jeez Tom - AI never mentioned what an asspain Lee was (like they would) and certainly puts things into perspective what you say about him getting the key to the city when vets don't. That really sucks!

What am I gonna do with my Friday night now that it has finished..........:-)

p.s. Carlos you are a crackup - say Kia Ora to that sexy wife of yours from me

[Reply]
Starscream 08:46 AM 06-02-2010
The only season I liked was the one with Daughtry. I only watched it b/c of Bucky Covington. He went to Elementary School with me.
[Reply]
icehog3 12:31 AM 06-06-2010
Originally Posted by :
Before the "American Idol" finale aired, Lee DeWyze was declared by some as the best thing ever for Mount Prospect.

Yet, his success also was expensive for Mount Prospect. It cost the village about $40,000 to throw its native son a parade May 14 and a viewing party a week-and-a-half later.

Village Manager Mike Janonis said it wasn't something officials could plan ahead for. "We didn't plan for it, we didn't ask for it and we couldn't stop it," he said
God, has it been 15 minutes yet? :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up