Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Camping trip in U.P.
RevSmoke 02:05 PM 05-19-2010
Who migh be interested in heading up to Copper Harbor, Michigan this summer for some camping?

Ft. Wilkins State park is incredible. They have a real civil war era fort complete with re-enactors.

So, anybody interested?
[Reply]
DPD6030 10:28 PM 05-19-2010
Sounds like a blast Rev. I just wish I had more time off. :-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 05:59 AM 05-20-2010
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Sounds like a blast Rev. I just wish I had more time off. :-)
Don't figure to get anybody interested, but we'll be up there for a week this summer. For the first time in ages, I'll be using 2 of my weeks off to get out of Dodge.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
dccraft 05:25 AM 05-21-2010
As the locals say up there in the north country....

" Say yah to da UP, eh " :-):-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:16 AM 05-21-2010
Originally Posted by dccraft:
As the locals say up there in the north country....

" Say yah to da UP, eh " :-):-)
Actually, I think that if it were said in UPereze, it would be more like, "Say, yah hey dere to da U. P. eh?"
[Reply]
JackSchwartz 12:56 PM 05-21-2010

I'm trying to work out a camping trip up to Isle Royal with some friends this summer. I'll let you know the dates as soon (or if) we get something worked out. You got any dates planned yet?

I'm heading back home (Marquette) at the end of the month. I'll be fishing in a salmon tournament in Munising. Can't wait to get some fishing in.

Eric
[Reply]
357 01:21 PM 05-21-2010
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Actually, I think that if it were said in UPereze, it would be more like, "Say, yah hey dere to da U. P. eh?"
I spent a little time in da U.P. for work. Funny thing was they called me a troll. I didn't get it at first until they explained that trolls live "under the bridge".

In all I met some great people up there. I would love to get into the outdoors in the U.P. for some hunting or fishing, just haven't been able to find the time or money.

I hope you get a couple takers and enjoy your trip.

Mike
[Reply]
RevSmoke 04:55 PM 05-21-2010
We will be gettting up ther July 18 and leaving for home on the 24th.
[Reply]
Up