Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>This is a riot...new pipe rest...
Neuromancer 03:28 PM 05-17-2010
I just picked this up off ebay for little more than a Jackson, and it's a hoot...faux ivory pipe rest...got it today and cleaned it up and now it's ready to go out on the porch...

[Reply]
Mister Moo 11:39 AM 05-18-2010
I like it, Neur'cer. Cool find. It cries out for a swatch of red velvet padding on the floor of the chariot.

Very.... original, on the edge of eccentric. How big is it? Can't gauge the size from the foto.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 12:04 PM 05-18-2010
Way. too. Cool!
[Reply]
Curly Cut 12:35 PM 05-18-2010
i can't wait to see it. photo is blocked where i work.
[Reply]
Kreth 01:02 PM 05-18-2010
Do you like gladiator movies, Marc? :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
jaydub13 01:59 PM 05-18-2010
^ROFL, Kreth!!! Nice rest, very cool!
[Reply]
Apoco 02:39 PM 05-18-2010
Originally Posted by Mister Moo:
I like it, Neur'cer. Cool find. It cries out for a swatch of red velvet padding on the floor of the chariot.

Very.... original, on the edge of eccentric. How big is it? Can't gauge the size from the foto.
This was my exact same thought!

Looks awesome!
[Reply]
Neuromancer 03:05 PM 05-18-2010
Hmmm...maybe I'll add some red velvet or felt in the base of the chariot to cushion the pipe...great idea, guys...:-)
[Reply]
Mister Moo 03:40 PM 05-18-2010
Originally Posted by Curly Cut:
i can't wait to see it. photo is blocked where i work.
Allow me, sir. It's a statue of three white horses and 11 naked men and women writhing and dragging a mother-of-pearl and semi-precious stone olivewood carved chariot up a mountainside. Lionel steam locomotive train pellets go in the horses nostrils and they blow HUGE clouds of white smoke while the chariot wheels spin and strobes flash on the back. About a yard long and holds 500 pipes with twisted silver wire hooks and braided horsehair loops. Very cool. Too bad you can't see it.

I hope he doesn't change the picture before you get home.
[Reply]
boom 08:37 PM 05-18-2010
That is awesome!!!!
[Reply]
Curly Cut 08:54 PM 05-18-2010
very cool, judah ben hur.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 11:02 AM 05-20-2010
Originally Posted by Mister Moo:
Allow me, sir. It's a statue of three white horses and 11 naked men and women writhing and dragging a mother-of-pearl and semi-precious stone olivewood carved chariot up a mountainside. Lionel steam locomotive train pellets go in the horses nostrils and they blow HUGE clouds of white smoke while the chariot wheels spin and strobes flash on the back. About a yard long and holds 500 pipes with twisted silver wire hooks and braided horsehair loops. Very cool. Too bad you can't see it.

I hope he doesn't change the picture before you get home.
:-):-):-)

That is a pretty sweet pick up, Marc. :-)
[Reply]
Up