Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>WTS Forum?
kaisersozei 02:38 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
Stick around a bit longer and contribute and you will be granted access to it in no time.
Just a question: is it a function of tenure + post count (similar to the Rolodex)? I ask because I noticed SSDVC has been a member since last August.

And my wife would like to ask if there is a way that my privileges to those forums can be revoked. :-)

Thanks.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:41 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
And my wife would like to ask if there is a way that my privileges to those forums can be revoked. :-)
There is Gerard...but it is gonna cost her. Tell her icehog loves Partagas. :-) :-)
[Reply]
itzfrank 02:51 PM 04-27-2010
Well, what I meant by the 2nd half is those that are here solely to scam.

Athough, I will say that I can't wait to be let in myself. It'll definitely help me explore my palette in a more economical way our shop across the street from work has some serious mark up. Business is business.
[Reply]
SSDVC 06:24 PM 04-27-2010
Hey, I respect the safeguards of the site (and appreciate them too) and will wait patiently for whatever milestone that needs to be reached and allow me safe passage to the next level. Hell, it will help me save up some money for the big day anyway.
[Reply]
Superbad 05:51 PM 04-28-2010
I am betting since SSDVC has been here since Aug 09, what he probably needs is a higher post count and/or possibly a trade or two.
[Reply]
Ogre 06:29 PM 04-28-2010
I think its just a way to see what the Noobs will do, just like a fraternity does with its probates. Guess its just something to look forward to. LOL
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up