Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>Question about Anejos
Aron 11:59 PM 04-18-2010
I grabbed a 46 and a 49. After adding up the price of two of each stick, I reached a sum of roughly 130 dollars. Just a tad out of a college student's price range for ten cigars!!!

I'm waiting for just the right time to pay tribute to His Supreme Noodliness by slow-roasting a cigar from one end to the other. If you know what I mean :-)

Though the no. 46 is going to get some very stiff competition from a couple other cigars in my humi that are also on reserve.

Jeebus, but I just don't shut up, do I? :-):-):-)

PS I was wrong about the shop not carrying no. 77s. I definitely intend to try one out: talk about a beautifully made smoke!!!
[Reply]
chubby 12:11 PM 04-19-2010
I like the #50
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 12:35 PM 04-19-2010
Originally Posted by Aron:
I grabbed a 46 and a 49. After adding up the price of two of each stick, I reached a sum of roughly 130 dollars. Just a tad out of a college student's price range for ten cigars!!!

I'm waiting for just the right time to pay tribute to His Supreme Noodliness by slow-roasting a cigar from one end to the other. If you know what I mean :-)

Though the no. 46 is going to get some very stiff competition from a couple other cigars in my humi that are also on reserve.

Jeebus, but I just don't shut up, do I? :-):-):-)

PS I was wrong about the shop not carrying no. 77s. I definitely intend to try one out: talk about a beautifully made smoke!!!
Do you plan on posting a review? Would be interested in reading it.
[Reply]
quantim0 01:33 PM 04-19-2010
There seems to be a little bit of a consensus that they need a little age. I picked one up earlier this month, how long do you think they need to sit before they hit their stride?
[Reply]
Bubba - NJ 08:49 PM 04-19-2010
From last years release I definitely liked the #50 best . I generally like the #77 best overall though . Make sure you eat before you smoke one as they can pack quite a nicotine punch sometimes . The #46 is the only cigar to ever give me the shivering , sweating wanna puke thing . Keep some sugar handy just in case the nicotine gets to you also . Just trying to help and sorry for rambling . :-)
[Reply]
Addiction 11:32 AM 04-20-2010
Originally Posted by pnoon:
My suggestion is to just pick one and go for it. Don't overanalyze it.
:-)
Truer words were never spoken, tho I prefer the 55 and the Shark.
[Reply]
SmokinApe 10:03 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by quantim0:
There seems to be a little bit of a consensus that they need a little age. I picked one up earlier this month, how long do you think they need to sit before they hit their stride?
I really can't think of a single cigar where someone hasn't said "You think these babies are good now? Just wait 'till they get a lil age on them..."
[Reply]
bigswol2 10:40 AM 04-24-2010
Originally Posted by darkninja67:
46, 50 or 77 and the occasional 55 are my favorites.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up