Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Entertainment>First Class With Lea Thompson
OLS 02:29 PM 04-14-2010
Man there is just something I don't like about 'cute as a button' getting to be over 40.
She just looks like somebody's stern aunt now. I still get kind of excited by the photo
you were kind enough to add to help me with my visuals :-)

(After all the years I spent holding up her poster with one hand.)
[Reply]
Scottw 02:41 PM 04-14-2010
Great story. I bet she is posting somewhere on another forum about the sweetheart who spent all this time talking to her and wanting nothing in return :-)

Seriously, I loved her as a young Mrs. McFly guzzling booze from that flask. I have wanted to attend the "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance ever since.
[Reply]
safariguy 11:13 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by Scottw:
Great story. I bet she is posting somewhere on another forum about the sweetheart who spent all this time talking to her and wanting nothing in return :-)

Seriously, I loved her as a young Mrs. McFly guzzling booze from that flask. I have wanted to attend the "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance ever since.
I would have said to her, "You know, if you kissed ME it would not at all be like kissing your brother." :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 11:29 AM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by safariguy:
I would have said to her, "You know, if you kissed ME it would not at all be like kissing your brother." :-)
I bet she would've melted into her seat after hearing that one.
[Reply]
safariguy 03:58 PM 04-27-2010
I was on a flight with Rebecca Demorney last October from Winnepeg to Minniapolis. She was in first class, I was not. :-) But she was still hot!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up