Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
General Discussion>Las Vagas
Cyclone 01:30 PM 03-29-2010
Thanks for the info, Andrew.

A bunch of us want to go shoot at the Gun Store... I'm going to suggest that we drop by after for a de-stressing smoke :-) :-)
[Reply]
J0eybb 01:53 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by Cyclone:
Thanks for the info, Andrew.

A bunch of us want to go shoot at the Gun Store... I'm going to suggest that we drop by after for a de-stressing smoke :-) :-)
Full Auto goodness.
[Reply]
Ender 03:12 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by Cyclone:
A ton of us Vancouver-based BOTL ( also some from Calgary) will be in Vegas around the April 17th - 21st.

Our crew will be 20+ with wives/gf's... Most will be staying at the Flamingo.

We would love to meet more BOTL!!!

Follow the trail of smoke... or PM me for a cell #
Darn that would have been freek'n great...but alas I won't be there until May 22nd - 25th.

Christos! How awesome would that be if we could have a cigar together in Vagas!!!
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 03:18 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by MiamiE:
Warning: Dont get suckered into 6:5 BJ no matter how tempting! Find a table that pays 3:-). If you can!
That's single deck blackjack, nothing wrong with single deck but yes you do get screwed out of some money.

Have fun in Vegas!
[Reply]
montecristo#2 10:31 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by cwood009:
My wife booked it and we are at NYNY. Since it is only the two of us, my smoking time may be cut back somewhat. Definitely planning on Casa Fuente at a minimum though.
I recommend the Nine Fine Irish Pub in NY NY. The cheeseburger is not on the dinner menu but you can still order it. One of the most unique cheeseburgers I have ever eaten, I love it.

Whatever you do, I would bring your own smokes unless you want to buy something special and pay for it. At Casa Fuente, I always smoke my own cigars and no one cares as long as you get a drink or two or three. . . :-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 11:01 PM 03-29-2010
Originally Posted by Ender:
Darn that would have been freek'n great...but alas I won't be there until May 22nd - 25th.

Christos! How awesome would that be if we could have a cigar together in Vagas!!!
It would be crazy! I gotta check my dates see when we are going.

And I hope we will have a cigar in Vegas, not Vagas. I'm not going to Vagas :-)
[Reply]
Guitarman-S.T- 11:20 PM 03-29-2010
Vegas... Damn I wish I had an idea of what to do there. Hope someone can help ya, Not I said the squirrel
[Reply]
Ender 08:44 AM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by montecristo#2:
I recommend the Nine Fine Irish Pub in NY NY. The cheeseburger is not on the dinner menu but you can still order it. One of the most unique cheeseburgers I have ever eaten, I love it.

Whatever you do, I would bring your own smokes unless you want to buy something special and pay for it. At Casa Fuente, I always smoke my own cigars and no one cares as long as you get a drink or two or three. . . :-)
Yep. I definitely plan on that. I'll probably pick up a few casa fuentes for the few that asked for some. I personally didn't care for the one my friend brought back for me. I'd like an opus x but they cost so much there.
[Reply]
Ender 08:47 AM 03-30-2010
Originally Posted by GreekGodX:
It would be crazy! I gotta check my dates see when we are going.

And I hope we will have a cigar in Vegas, not Vagas. I'm not going to Vagas :-)
MAKE IT HAPPEN CHRISTOS!!!! What are you going down there for anyway? I'll just be on vacation with friends from my hometown in Canada. Katie will be staying home.:-):-):-)
[Reply]
GreekGodX 09:13 AM 03-30-2010
I'm going for a friends birthday :-)
[Reply]
Ender 09:25 AM 03-30-2010
Well tell 'em to have his birthday between May 22nd and 24th.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up