Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Hey guys, I have a quick question
tomc3084 10:12 AM 03-27-2010
Hey guys, right now I am trying to put up a review. I am wondering how do I insert images into my review. I see how you can put in pictures with the manage attachments button, but how do i do it so I can have a picture with the text, IE:
text here
pic here
more text
pic here
I only see how i can Have text and then pics at the bottom
Any help would be very appreciated, THANKS!
[Reply]
Sauer Grapes 10:14 AM 03-27-2010
Originally Posted by tomc3084:
Hey guys, right now I am trying to put up a review. I am wondering how do I insert images into my review. I see how you can put in pictures with the manage attachments button, but how do i do it so I can have a picture with the text, IE:
text here
pic here
more text
pic here
I only see how i can Have text and then pics at the bottom
Any help would be very appreciated, THANKS!
You can use a hosting website like photobucket or imageshack to host the photos, then past the image code where you want the pictures... The site will give you image code, such as [IMG]...[/IMG] to copy and paste onto this website.
[Reply]
yourchoice 10:14 AM 03-27-2010
You'll need to set up off-site hosting (photobucket) and link the IMG from there.

Edit: David's faster and has better instructions!
[Reply]
tomc3084 10:17 AM 03-27-2010
could i just upload them here by clicking on the manage attachments and then paste that???is photobucket free....ill find out right now, actually, thanks for such a fast response guys!
[Reply]
lightning9191 10:31 AM 03-27-2010
Photobucket is free. I've used it and find it pretty easy to use.
[Reply]
tomc3084 10:35 AM 03-27-2010
thanks guys, working on photobucket right now!
[Reply]
CigarNut 12:00 PM 03-27-2010
Instead of hosting the images offsite on photobucket or imageshack -- you could upload them into the CA photo gallery (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/all_albums.php) -- that way the images will stick around (not expire) until you delete them.
[Reply]
Up