Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Entertainment>Stern show- Underdog Lady
weak_link 05:22 PM 03-26-2010
What the heck is going on with Underdog Lady? She used to be just wacky, now she sounds wacky and totally depressed. Everytime Shuli interviews her she sounds like she's on the verge of tears. I fully realize she just had a horrible surgury a month ago but what's going on with Suzanne Muldowney?

[Reply]
Yota1 06:41 PM 03-26-2010
she defines the whack pack to the T. i personally find her annoying, and feel bad that she is not actually in a facility where she belongs
[Reply]
weak_link 08:31 PM 03-26-2010
Do you think she mental to the point where she should be living in a lock down type of situation? I honestly can't tell but she seems worse for the wear these days. And yeah, she's pretty frickin' annoying.
[Reply]
neoflex 08:49 PM 03-26-2010
When they have clips of her or when Marianne from Brooklyn calls in I have to turn the volume down to keep from slitting my throat and wrists. They both drive me nuts.
[Reply]
weak_link 08:57 PM 03-26-2010
I can't stand Marianne from Brooklyn. She seems like a nice lady at heart but omg she' pegged in the red zone on the annoyingometer.
[Reply]
Yota1 08:11 AM 05-19-2010
But when Fred plays the crows squacking I die almost everytime. Plus I love the fact Howard hangs up on her mid sentence just about everytime.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 08:18 AM 05-19-2010
no giant surprise that a whackjob happens to ride the Emotional Rollercoaster at Six Flags over Insanity occasionally.
[Reply]
weak_link 10:07 AM 05-19-2010
Originally Posted by Yota1:
But when Fred plays the crows squacking I die almost everytime. Plus I love the fact Howard hangs up on her mid sentence just about everytime.
I think you're thinking of Marryanne from Brooklyn. Seems like a nice lady but extremely annoying.
[Reply]
Yota1 07:16 PM 05-20-2010
Originally Posted by weak_link:
I think you're thinking of Marryanne from Brooklyn. Seems like a nice lady but extremely annoying.
ya i meant to quote you but forgot
[Reply]
Up