Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>You just can't make this sort of stuff up
Blueface 05:13 PM 03-23-2010
Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale) Florida man gets 15 years for trying to break back into jail.
He had been released on probation but just three days later, fearing for his life, he attempts to break back into jail.
He is now sentenced for 15 YEARS!!!
WTF???
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36000255...ime_and_courts
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:20 PM 03-23-2010
interesting :-)
[Reply]
Neuromancer 05:31 PM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
Broward County (Ft. Lauderdale) Florida man gets 15 years for trying to break back into jail.
He had been released on probation but just three days later, fearing for his life, he attempts to break back into jail.
He is now sentenced for 15 YEARS!!!
WTF???
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36000255...ime_and_courts
Hey, Carlos...you need new glasses...that's Brevard County not Broward County...we're now working up a class action suit against you for defaming Broward County...Image
[Reply]
Blueface 05:57 PM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by Neuromancer:
Hey, Carlos...you need new glasses...that's Brevard County not Broward County...we're now working up a class action suit against you for defaming Broward County...Image
:-)
And to think these are new glasses!

So it is up in Tony's neck of the woods.
[Reply]
catfish2 10:08 PM 03-23-2010
And to think this is the type of guy I want to be working with. Come to think of it, it seems like I've worked with people like this all of my life in other jobs. Every body's trying to get out somehow, this guy and myself are trying to get in who woulda thunk it.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 10:27 PM 03-23-2010
Originally Posted by catfish2:
And to think this is the type of guy I want to be working with. Come to think of it, it seems like I've worked with people like this all of my life in other jobs. Every body's trying to get out somehow, this guy and myself are trying to get in who woulda thunk it.
Yeah, but you're in Illinois...you have nooooo idea of the whack jobs we have down here in south Florida...why do you think Elmore Leonard uses this local so much in his books? :-)
[Reply]
mad4maduro 09:10 PM 03-24-2010
ummmmm.....wow.
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:59 AM 03-25-2010
Your (Floridian) tax dollars at work...
[Reply]
NeverEnoughStick 08:05 AM 03-25-2010
People never cease to amaze me!
[Reply]
Up