Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>need ideas
hostile 06:59 AM 03-22-2010
So on the 31st im leaving Pa. From around Pittsburgh on my way to Parris Island for my cousin graduating boot camp, So im looking for good cigar lounges to stop along the way, We will being doing mostily the highways(to many to list) but any ideas will be nice
[Reply]
Mugen910 07:01 AM 03-22-2010
Semper Fi and Congrats to your cousin.
[Reply]
hotreds 07:58 AM 03-22-2010
Congrats and thanks for his service. You should be going by a big JRs in NC. Selma store is right off I95.
[Reply]
MarioF 08:29 AM 03-22-2010
The JRS in Selma which is exit 97 on 95S is a must see just for the size, they used to have a few chairs where you could smoke but the last time I was there they had removed them. It's an awesome site!
[Reply]
tx_tuff 12:16 PM 03-22-2010
Have you heard of Cigar Friendly? It is a website driven by members who add local B&Ms or just places that let you smoke. You check by state (location), so you should be able to find some places to stop at http://www.cigarfriendly.us/ Like I said its member driven so sign up and add your local places.

Yeah I it sounds like a commercial but it really is a great idea and website.
[Reply]
Commander Quan 12:27 PM 03-22-2010
If you stop at the JR store don't forget to stock up on socks, perfume, candy, books, chewing tobacco, cigarettes, neck ties, bed sheets, cowboy boots, underwear, motorcycle helmets, make up, and scented candels. :-)
[Reply]
CigarDisciple 12:52 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by MarioF:
The JRS in Selma which is exit 97 on 95S is a must see just for the size, they used to have a few chairs where you could smoke but the last time I was there they had removed them. It's an awesome site!
This is not true the chairs are there as is a couch and a coffee pot, and I'm sure they would love for you to stop in for a smoke. Ask for Bryan for help, he knows his stuff about cigars. :-)
[Reply]
hotreds 01:19 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
have you heard of cigar friendly? It is a website driven by members who add local b&ms or just places that let you smoke. You check by state (location), so you should be able to find some places to stop at http://www.cigarfriendly.us/ like i said its member driven so sign up and add your local places.

Yeah i it sounds like a commercial but it really is a great idea and website.
ditto!
[Reply]
homerjay19 01:51 PM 03-22-2010
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
Have you heard of Cigar Friendly? It is a website driven by members who add local B&Ms or just places that let you smoke. You check by state (location), so you should be able to find some places to stop at http://www.cigarfriendly.us/ Like I said its member driven so sign up and add your local places.

Yeah I it sounds like a commercial but it really is a great idea and website.
This is how I found some places nearby...its a good site.
[Reply]
newlifetaxidermy 03:40 PM 03-22-2010
I recommend Smokers Palace in Wilson, NC. Right off I95. Not really a great place to hang out and smoke, but they have a well stocked humidor and the prices are unbelievable.
[Reply]
junkinduck 08:36 PM 03-22-2010
Mapquest didn't put you in Charleston, WV but if you find yourself there stop by the Squire.
[Reply]
Up