Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>God I need a Cigar..
colinb913 02:39 PM 03-11-2010
I have been itching since Monday when I went golfing, but I just can't squeeze the time needed to enjoy one. Between school and sports. This sucks. :-)
[Reply]
rhmalone 02:43 PM 03-11-2010
And for this reason I added a pipe to my smoking enjoyment
[Reply]
replicant_argent 02:55 PM 03-11-2010
well, you should play the right sports, then. Golfing in standard, or disc style affords the opportunity to smoke.
Curling.
Darts.
Pool.
Many of the shooting sports.
Fishing?
I would hazard that a talented man can play baseball and smoke.

Now, where were we?

It's all in the priorities, :-)
[Reply]
jmsremax 03:18 PM 03-11-2010
I read a book while I smoke so why not study and light one up?
[Reply]
Jbailey 03:21 PM 03-11-2010
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
well, you should play the right sports, then. Golfing in standard, or disc style affords the opportunity to smoke.
Curling.
Darts.
Pool.
Many of the shooting sports.
Fishing?
I would hazard that a talented man can play baseball and smoke.

Now, where were we?

It's all in the priorities, :-)
Great list Pete. I would like to add Shuffleboard. Was on a team with nothing but cigar smokes and it was fantastic!
[Reply]
The Poet 03:23 PM 03-11-2010
If Kipling was correct, and a woman is just a woman, how in the hell can you let sports and school keep you from a cigar? You need to get your haid straight, brother! :-)
[Reply]
joeybear 04:14 PM 03-11-2010
You need to prioritize and make the time. You'll be happier at the end of the day if you squeeze in a little time for a good cigar.
[Reply]
colinb913 05:23 PM 03-11-2010
Next time I golf I will light one up for sure, if not 3.. But for now, I refuse to study out in 42*'s. Darts and Pool are in the basement, strictly off limits for smoking.
[Reply]
Ferrari5180 06:35 PM 03-11-2010
I used to love smoking cigars and watching episodes on my computer, until my landlord asked me nicely to stop smoking because it smelled next door, and that he was babysitting his daughters baby. I stopped since he asked nicely, but it was really fun for the meanwhile. Nice I just smoke, relax, talk to friends and occasionally play pool or cards.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 07:03 PM 03-11-2010
Originally Posted by colinb913:
Next time I golf I will light one up for sure, if not 3.. But for now, I refuse to study out in 42*'s. Darts and Pool are in the basement, strictly off limits for smoking.
That's T-shirt weather, ya sissy. :-)
[Reply]
smokin5 07:46 PM 03-11-2010
Sounds like it's time to start investing in Petite Coronas for enjoying some "stolen moments" on the quick.
[Reply]
Mpython24 08:04 PM 03-11-2010
Originally Posted by joeybear:
You need to prioritize and make the time. You'll be happier at the end of the day if you squeeze in a little time for a good cigar.
Great point. Gotta make time on these nice spring days to enjoy a great cigar.
[Reply]
colinb913 08:06 PM 03-11-2010
Ahh, I just had a Flor De Olivia, and watched an episode and half of house on the back deck. What a relaxing time.. You are right, I need to pick up a box or two of petite coronas to squeeze in between the end of school, and homework time!
[Reply]
Up