Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Tabacos Baez Serie H
kelmac07 04:16 PM 03-09-2010
It was beautiful today, 63 degrees, sun shining. Perfect afternoon to grab a stick and go out in the back yard with the dogs. I pulled this stick out of the humi, clipped it with my Palio and out I went. I love me some Pepin sticks (JJ Maduro and Cuban Classic Black are a few of my favorites). But I could not get through half of this stick before I tossed it. I kept picking up a rancid canola oil taste in my mouth that would not change. Anyone else get this with this stick, or did I just get a bum stick? Your thoughts? :-):-)
[Reply]
longknocker 04:24 PM 03-09-2010
I've Had 2 And They Were So-So At Best, Mac.:-)
[Reply]
dannysguitar 04:32 PM 03-09-2010
TBSF TBSF! Try it. You'll thank me later :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 04:52 PM 03-09-2010
Originally Posted by dannysguitar:
TBSF TBSF! Try it. You'll thank me later :-)
Yes, I just smoked one a couple hours ago. It was good, I was impressed for it being a short filler and for it being $4 a stick... I would buy a few singles.
[Reply]
Darrell 04:56 PM 03-09-2010
I don't know what it is, but I cannot get through more than 1/3 of any of the TB offerings. They're just nasty tasting. I'll let everyone else smoke Pepin's yard waste, they're not for me. :-)
[Reply]
BryanB 06:03 PM 03-09-2010
I didn't like anything about this one. I like the regular TB and the SF. He had to make a bad stick at some point.
[Reply]
fuente~fuente 06:22 PM 03-09-2010
I thought the Habano was alright... Didn't motivate me enough to buy another though.

I agree that the SF is much better... I get em' for under $3 at my B&M, which makes me a very, very happy guy!:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 06:54 PM 03-09-2010
Originally Posted by Darrell:
I don't know what it is, but I cannot get through more than 1/3 of any of the TB offerings. They're just nasty tasting. I'll let everyone else smoke Pepin's yard waste, they're not for me. :-)
:-) You Get What You Pay For, IMO.
[Reply]
Up