Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>looking for suggestions on B&Ms in Arizona
maverickdrinker 09:44 PM 03-05-2010
Heading down to Mesa, Arizona next week and was wondering if anyone could recommend a few B&Ms to visit while I am down there. I will have a car so I can drive to scottsdale.

Any suggestions would be helpful. TIA
[Reply]
azcards83 10:04 PM 03-05-2010
Ambassador and Cigar King in Scottsdale are good...let me know if you wanna catch a smoke, work at a golf course right down the road from Ambassador.
[Reply]
smokin5 10:18 PM 03-05-2010
Second for Cigar King, in North Scottsdale Airpark.
Mesa has a pretty friendly B&M at Big Sticks. Check 'em out online:
http://www.bigsticksfinecigars.com/

Now, if you really want to see Arizona, drive about 115 miles northwest, & see me in Prescott. We don't have any decent B&M up here, but I have enough smokes to make up for it. And I don't charge anything. :-)
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 07:56 AM 03-06-2010
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Am actually staying in Gilbert (Sun Lakes)

How are the prices at Ambassador? What is the name of the golf course that you work at? Looking to golf when I am down there as well.

Thanks again for your help.
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 07:56 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by smokin5:

Now, if you really want to see Arizona, drive about 115 miles northwest, & see me in Prescott. We don't have any decent B&M up here, but I have enough smokes to make up for it. And I don't charge anything. :-)
Thank you for the offer. I have my wife and daughter with me this trip. Will have to see if we can meet up the next time I am there.
[Reply]
acarr 08:42 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by maverickdrinker:
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Am actually staying in Gilbert (Sun Lakes)

How are the prices at Ambassador? What is the name of the golf course that you work at? Looking to golf when I am down there as well.

Thanks again for your help.
I think Ambassador is a little overpriced, but they do have one heck of a selection.
[Reply]
thebiglebowski 08:54 AM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by smokin5:

i've been to prescott a few times, what a beautiful place!
[Reply]
LasciviousXXX 08:55 AM 03-06-2010
As I'm in Gilbert I can say there is a good shop or two here. Casa Fuma is a great little shop, the atmosphere makes up for the size IMO.

Let me know if ya wanna meet up and grab a smoke or a drink :-)
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 05:09 PM 03-06-2010
Originally Posted by LasciviousXXX:
As I'm in Gilbert I can say there is a good shop or two here. Casa Fuma is a great little shop, the atmosphere makes up for the size IMO.

Let me know if ya wanna meet up and grab a smoke or a drink :-)
Will definately take you up on this. I am just putting together my itinerary for the week. Will pm you once I get that done.

So far, bball game on Friday, March 19th vs the Jazz.

Golf on wednesday. Need to plan a B&M day in Gilbert and Scottsdale.
[Reply]
Neuromancer 05:29 PM 03-06-2010
Ye Olde Pipe & Tobacco Shoppe
4525 N. 24th St., #110
Phoenix, AZ

Used to frequent them when I lived in Arizona...their old location was at 20th St. & Camelback...it appears they've moved...
[Reply]
Aldebaran 12:07 AM 03-07-2010
Big Sticks is cool I pop in there from time to time.

IF you can make it to Big Sticks you arent too far from Habanos Torres which you should check out.
[Reply]
colinb913 11:36 AM 03-07-2010
Let me google that for you..
[Reply]
Aldebaran 01:04 PM 03-07-2010
i dont know google wont truly tell you the worth of the shop, some B&Ms are terrible
[Reply]
Up