Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
All Cigar Discussion>NC recommendations for while I'm in the States?
NCRadioMan 11:23 AM 03-06-2010
Welcome back to the states, Dale! For the record, the Brown label Tat Regios is the most complex nc I have ever encountered.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 03:25 PM 03-09-2010
I think the Illuisone 88 is the best size, but everybody is different. Hope you picked up some larger size Illusione and not just the 68. I know you have already picked out your cigars but if you make it by another shop try out the Padilla Miami Robusto. Its a great Nicaraguan puro and made in the same factory as the Illusione.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 03:27 PM 03-09-2010
Originally Posted by tx_tuff:
Its a great Nicaraguan puro and made in the same factory as the Illusione.
Not any more. The Padilla is made in the Padilla factory in Miami. They were only made in Honduras for a short time while the factory was built.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 04:07 PM 03-09-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
Not any more. The Padilla is made in the Padilla factory in Miami. They were only made in Honduras for a short time while the factory was built.
My understanding is he doesn't have his rollers yet, and if he does he just got them recent, so the ones on the shelves are not from his Miami factory. Besides even if they are its still the same blend from Fernandez no matter where its rolled.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:09 PM 03-09-2010
My understanding is he doesn't have his rollers yet, and if he does he just got them recent, so the ones on the shelves are not from his Miami factory. Besides even if they are its still the same blend from Fernandez no matter where its rolled.
Too bad it's not the Pepin blend that put them on the map. Can't give the new ones away at the shop.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 04:14 PM 03-09-2010
I love the new Miami in the Robusto size, can't get enough. Problem is its not the Pepin blend as you said, people are bias because of that. I would be more then honored to have a cigar coming from Tabacalera Tropical factory!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:15 PM 03-09-2010
I love the new Miami in the Robusto size, can't get enough. Problem is its not the Pepin blend as you said, people are bias because of that. I would be more then honored to have a cigar coming from Tabacalera Tropical factory!
I agree, they are good. Just not what many have come to expect. I love the Mombacho Thermonuclear made by Tropical.
[Reply]
tx_tuff 04:20 PM 03-09-2010
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
I agree, they are good. Just not what many have come to expect. I love the Mombacho Thermonuclear made by Tropical.
Have you smoked the Casa Fernandez Arsenio, if you buy by the 10 count box its like $4.50 a stick and damn good!
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 04:21 PM 03-09-2010
No, but I have heard good things. May have to check it out.
[Reply]
Texan in Mexico 06:05 PM 03-09-2010
Smart man...

Originally Posted by papichulo:
I agree Illusione MK, Pepin My Father Cedros Deluxe and Liga T-52. Of course the Padron 45th! The whole 26 the 64 lines are awesome too!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
D. Generate 10:18 PM 03-09-2010
I smoked a Tatuaje brown label and another Illusione tonight. The Tatuaje was damned nice. While I at first thought the Illusione wasn't doing it for me, it really grew on me. I don't think it's as complex as the Tatuaje, but it did make me think I will buy some more before I go.

I'm enjoying exploring the 'forbidden fruit' for me. These either aren't available or are prohibitively expensive in London.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up