Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>CA mobile site
bvilchez 12:21 PM 03-01-2010
Did you know that if CA is blocked at work that you can still get onto it from the mobile site on your computer? Never knew that. It'll still say sent from your mobile device since you are on the mobile page....

But hey....now my battery life will last longer on my Crackberry and now it'll look like I'm ACTUALLY working.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
leasingthisspace 01:16 PM 03-01-2010
Haha
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 01:33 PM 03-01-2010
This is going to turn into a military post fest...haha!
[Reply]
bvilchez 01:49 PM 03-01-2010
We're not the only ones who get CA blocked.....but probably the only ones who get everything blocked.....but working in communications does have it's advantages
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
CheapHumidors 02:25 PM 03-01-2010
Actually, if you have a data plan on the crackberry can't you just connect to the internet that way? I used to do that when I was in college and there wasn't wi-fi nearby. Hook the Pearl up to my laptop and I could dial the internet (a little slower I imagine though).
[Reply]
Kreth 03:33 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by CheapHumidors:
Actually, if you have a data plan on the crackberry can't you just connect to the internet that way? I used to do that when I was in college and there wasn't wi-fi nearby. Hook the Pearl up to my laptop and I could dial the internet (a little slower I imagine though).
Depends on the provider. Some of them specifically exclude tethering from unlimited
data plans.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
CheapHumidors 04:00 PM 03-01-2010
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Depends on the provider. Some of them specifically exclude tethering from unlimited
data plans.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ah. Jerks. :P
[Reply]
bvilchez 04:20 PM 03-01-2010
I can tether but I can not connect any USB connection that is not issued to our laptops due to the risk of infection and security.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kenstogie 06:08 PM 03-01-2010
m.cigarasylum.com that's what I use on my cberry
[Reply]
Up